Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Surveying Technician
Company Name : Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC
Company Location : Richmond, VA
Job Position : Surveying Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
RES is accepting applications for a Surveying Technician in our Warrenton, VA or Richmond VA offices.
The mission: to provide survey support to all RES operations in the region.
What your day-to-day might look like?
90% of your time, you will be in the field, collecting data and surveying, through all the stages of the project development. The data you’d be collecting is related to topography, site features, property boundaries, construction stakeout and post construction as-builts.
Note that our projects are scattered around the Mid-Atlantic region, mostly within VA and MD, so you’d be travelling throughout these regions. Also, we perform our work rain or shine, so be ready to work in all kinds of challenging and rugged field conditions and in all types of weather. You will also be carrying some equipment of at least 50 pounds on the back and walk up to 4 miles a day. You will also need a valid driver license to get to the job sites.
10% of your time, you will be transferring data, communicating with Survey, Design, and Construction Leads. You may need to provide sketches or write brief reports regarding your work. So excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
We’d like to talk to you if you have many of the following:
- 1+ years of experience in field surveying (boundary, topographical, engineering, mapping and/or stake-out)
- Familiarity with a variety of surveying equipment including:
- Trimble S series robotic total stations
- Trimble R-series GNSS receivers
- Trimble TSC3 data collectors
- Trimble Geo7x handheld GPS
- Sokkia total stations
- Carlson data collection
- Trimble Access or Survey Pro
- Familiarity with traversing and GPS control networks
What will make you stand out?
- Associate degree, in Engineering, Architecture, Surveying, GIS or Environmental science, or alike
- Summary knowledge of stream and wetland ecology, geomorphic surveying, natural channel design, and environmental regulations.
- Knowledge of one of the following software: Carlson Survey, AutoCAD Civil3D, AutoCAD Map3D, AutoCAD Storm and Sanitary Analysis, ESRI ArcMap, HEC-RAS, Trimble Business Center, Trimble Access and/or Survey Pro.
- Familiarity with the civil construction trades.
- A Surveyor-in-training license.
Who is RES: We are the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 525 stream miles and 62,000 wetland acres, in addition to conserving and preserving 15,000 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 20,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 280 tons of polluting nutrients. RES ecological solutions enable a balance of economic development and ecological sustainability.
Our culture: Working for RES means having a career that truly makes an impact and a job that helps make nature and communities better. Our people share a deep interest and passion for sustainability and ecological restoration. As an ever-growing company, we cultivate entrepreneurship, flexibility, and collaboration while taking a bold approach to project development. We foster a team environment while enriching individual growth.
Our people: explore our employees’ profiles here.
Interested in joining us?
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in