Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Milo’s Tea Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Supplier Quality Auditor
Company Name : Milo’s Tea Company
Company Location : Bessemer, AL 35022
Job Position : Supplier Quality Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Overview: Milo’s Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that we can make a difference in the world. That’s why we put People First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core products and create new, innovative beverage products.
- We are the #1 and fastest growing brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
- Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and by doing this, it will be good for our business.
- We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
- Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon our 1% profit pledge.
- We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing; recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all facilities.
Being a part of the Milo’s TEAm, you’ll get to collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work and feels good about the work they’re doing.
And as a “People First” company, Milo’s is committed to the success and well-being of our associates, customers, and fans, no matter their gender, race or creed. Some of the benefits offered that reflect our commitment include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 100% paid medical insurance for our associates and their families
- 401K with a company match
- Partial tuition reimbursement assistance
- A robust parental leave program
- Paid time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- Employee assistance program
Responsibilities: The Supplier Quality Auditor performs supplier audits to assess the performance of MTC (Milo s Tea Company) suppliers to Quality Management System and product/ process requirements.
- Performs or aids in the performance of supplier quality audits or performance-based assessments.
- Access suppliers and Co-Packers against the MTC Supplier code of conduct and SQF (Safe Quality Foods).
- Assesses conformance to and effectiveness of operating practices against the requirements of MTC Supplier code of practice, specifications, product definition, and operating and internal procedures.
- Evaluates overall level of performance in major functional areas identifying strengths and concerns related to an area’s organization, processes, procedures, and programs.
- Reports results and publishes or aids in the development of final reports.
- Serves as Lead Auditor or audit team member.
- Plans, performs, and reports results of evaluation of operating practices.
- Schedule maintenance supplier audits for key suppliers by working with key audit team members.
- Participates in new products and serves as the lead for new supplier audits.
- Sends audit results to legal for background related to supply agreements.
- Writes quality requirements for supplier quality section of contracts.
- Participates and supplies data for QBR’s.
- Conducts follow-up activities to verify the completion and effectiveness of reported corrective actions taken to resolve compliance or performance issues.
- Establishes and keeps proficiency in performance assessment, quality assurance, and root cause analysis methodology.
- Assigns and develops justifiable performance, compliance, or effectiveness level values..
- Maintains appropriate records, supplies input for managerial summaries, and assures that historical records are complete and maintained appropriately.
- May aid in performance of MTC internal quality audits.
- Uphold and participate in all Corporate Responsibility programming including recycling, social advocacy and MMAD volunteering opportunities.
- Invest in and is an example of Milo’s Responsibility commitment which includes environmental, social, and corporate governance components.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Travel required up to 60%.
Supervisory: This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Two or more years of administrative, technical, or supervisory experience, preferably in inspection or quality activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quality, technical, or business-related field, or two additional years of work experience in lieu of a degree, preferably in Quality Auditing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability in decision making, organizing, and problem solving are needed.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and work cross-functionally within all levels of employees and suppliers.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills esp. Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in