Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in YouTurn Omaha & they are Hiring Candidates for Street Outreach Case Manager
Company Name : YouTurn Omaha
Company Location : Omaha, NE 68111
Job Position : Street Outreach Case Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Do you have a past lived experience with gang or gun violence? Are you the kind of person adolescents or young adults would be willing to work with? If so, we want to talk to you!
What we offer:
Full Benefits with many perks!
- Medical Premiums as low as $23.08 bi-weekly
- Dental Premiums as low as $1.85 bi-weekly
- Vision Premiums as low as $8.48 bi-weekly
- Company paid at 100% Life/AD&D coverage
- Fully comprehensive EAP services for $.50 per month
- 401K with employer contributing 3% without required employee contribution
- Paid time off plus accrued personal time off
- Paid holidays
STREET OUTREACH CASE MANAGER
Reports To: Violence: YT Street Outreach Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
The YouTurn (YT) Street Outreach Case Manager is responsible to intervene through positive interactions with highest risk youth and young adults involved in and/or impacted by violence, often associated with gangs. The YT Outreach Worker uses the Cure Violence Global Health Model approach to support adolescents and young adults enrolled in the program. The model’s strategic approach is to use community-based programs and services to promote positive behavior change. The YT Outreach Case Manager assists program participants to access job readiness training and placement programs, education, medical and behavioral health services, substance abuse services, mentoring, housing, parenting, parenting responsibility, and other programs and services. The YT Street Outreach Case Manager is also involved in providing mediation, intervention, suppression, prevention, and education services. The YT Street Outreach Case Manager collaborates internally with School and Women’s Violence Case Managers to assure continuity within the YT service delivery system.
· Enroll eligible adolescents and young adults into the CV program as Program Participants.
· Maintain a caseload of 15 to 20 adolescents/young.
· Maintain daily activity logs and participant case notes.
· Assure that each participant has no less than six visits per month – assure that monthly visits with participants includes home visits.
· Contact Street Outreach Manager of any matters requiring the Program Director input/response.
· Canvass YT Target Area (N: Hamilton Street; S: Martin Avenue; E: 16th Street; W – 60th Street) and distribute public education materials.
· Attend community responses to violence as needed, prayer walks, educational events, community violence prevention rallies, etc.
· Attend mandatory daily Briefs and Debriefs.
· Respond to incidents or hospital trauma calls as directed.
· Assist with bringing a calmness to volatile situations that involve participants or other adolescents/young adults in the YT Target Area.
· Provide family support services to juveniles and families based on requested intervention through YT’s contracted relationship with the Juvenile Office of Probation (cases will be included in the minimum/maximum caseload numbers).
· Provide mentoring services to juveniles based on requested intervention through YT’s contracted relationship with service providers working with juveniles in out-of-home placement programs (cases will be included in the minimum/maximum caseload numbers).
· Canvass, outreach, and engage the community as requested.
· Follow all law enforcement protocols.
· Follow YouTurn policies, procedures, processes, and protocols.
· All other duties as requested.
· Associates Degree(with no less than three years of experience) or equivalent experience providing crisis management and case management for at-risk, high-risk, and highest risk adolescents and young adults impacted by domestic violence, intimate partner violence, sex-trafficking and/or youth/gang violence.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work and collaborate effectively with YT leadership, team members, participants and their families, community residents and community-based partners.
· Exhibit sound judgement based on established YT policies, procedures, processes, and protocols.
· Willingness to respond to guidance and direction, learn new skills, embrace emerging technology and behavior change strategies, and recommended strategies for improved performance and growth potential.
· High School Diploma (GED) w/ no less than two years of experience working with high-risk and highest risk male and female adolescents and young adults.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students, school faculty, community leaders and other partners.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to collect, enter and retrieve data for program evaluation, staff monitoring and evaluation and program reporting.
· Ability to use a computer to utilize various systems
· Must maintain 30 clock hours of CEU’s annually
· No pending criminal cases or prior convictions for domestic violence (within 10 years) or prior convictions for sexual assault or child abuse.
· Valid Driver’s License with proof of automobile insurance.
· 9am-5:30pm, M-F, with flexibility, including some evenings, weekends, and travel (local, state, national).
YouTurn is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,165.00 – $53,925.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
COVID NOTICE: We are following all CDC recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, potential employees, and the greater community we serve.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in