Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RxBenefits, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Strategic Account Executive (Pharmacy Benefits)
Company Name : RxBenefits, Inc.
Company Location : South Dakota
Job Position : Strategic Account Executive (Pharmacy Benefits)
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Strategic Account Executive
RxBenefits is hiring! We are adding Strategic Account Executives (SAE’s) to our growing team. The Strategic Account Executive position directly supports the Broker(s) during the after-sales phase of the business; then once the account is acquired, assumes complete responsibility of maintaining an extremely positive relationship with our clients, and requires up to 50% travel. This is a remote opportunity.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Job Specifications & Communication
- Identifies client requirements, determines schedule availability, promotes services, defines process and related materials, provides quotation & contracts, acquires customer paperwork, mediates process, resolves issues, communicates job status, obtains personalization signs-offs and performs customer required data audit.
- Client Consultation
- Plays major advisory role by providing client consultation on RxBenefits and/or PBM services and products.
- Client Information & Awareness
- Responsible for understanding the Client’s organization & structure, knowing the Client’s product/services and staying aware of Client news and changes. Maintain and update Client record with changes. Communicates, monitors and assures proper billing procedures.
- Customer Continuity
- Establishes and promotes goodwill with customer. Reviews client history and contacts customer as a follow-up activity.
- Internal Work Order Facilitation
- Accountable for accurate and timely preparation of orders; initiates work orders for implementation, produces the expected reports, oversees, creates and/or assembles job packets, facilitates and generates data processing work order, coordinates receipt of data, audits and updates.
Job Duties Include:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships in liaison role with Pharmacy Operations, service partner contacts (such as underwriters, brokers, PBMs, sales and service representatives) and client contacts.
- Proficiently know marketplace; carriers, underwriting requirements & the benefits/services they offer.
- Keep other Account Managers, Service Representatives, Directors, Vice President – Account Management and Vice President Business Development fully informed of all important activities on client accounts.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Quality check of applications (service agreements), claims processing and audit benefit designs, financial reports, etc.
- Prepare and obtain employee materials and present employee benefits via webinars, benefit fairs, face-to-face enrollment meetings and enroll employees in the appropriate services in a timely manner.
- Assist in the communication of benefits in enrollment meetings, webinars with client and PBM companies.
- Act as liaison in conjunction with Pharmacy Operations, between client, brokers and PBM companies in order to independently resolve all service problems. Specifically, assist the client in resolving billing, claim, eligibility, COBRA and customer service problems.
- Independently manage, with input from Service Representatives, Client Implementation, booklets, enrollment kits, enrollment forms, letters and checklists.
- Prepare and assure accuracy on audits, census data and quoting.
- Make regular service/relationship calls to clients.
- Preparation of reports deemed necessary by the Vice President -Account Management and/or broker.
- Keep all information on accounts accurate and up to date.
- Communicate to our clients “Our Value Added Service”.
- Meet or exceed departmental goals established by the Vice President -Account Management.
- Assist with keeping department materials, contacts, intranet, etc. up to date.
- Assist with the development of job aids, training materials, etc.
- Present a positive image in and out of the office to fellow employees, members, providers, and the community.
Required Skills / Experience Include:
- High School diploma is required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years related industry experience and/or training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Thorough knowledge of Employee Benefits insurance. Ability to read, analyze and interpret industry policies and contract documents.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with limited supervision or within a group or team.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in