Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in DICK’S Sporting Goods & they are Hiring Candidates for Store Loss Prevention Manager
Company Name : DICK’S Sporting Goods
Company Location : Tucson, AZ 85710
Job Position : Store Loss Prevention Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking a Big Box Retail Store Loss Prevention Manager to oversee Loss Prevention functions in Tucson, AZ.
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Store Loss Prevention Managers are responsible for leading Loss Prevention functions within a specific location and for partnering with Store Operations in an effort to prevent company loss. You will be responsible for driving company objectives in profit and loss control, sales performance, customer satisfaction, and shrink results. This includes networking with law enforcement, loss prevention professionals and other retailers to identify and create comprehensive case files for repeat external theft perpetrators and minimize exposure to loss and fraud. This position will further support the District Loss Prevention Manager(s) by conducting awareness training, root cause analysis and threat assessments.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Responsible for the implementation, training and coordination of all Loss Prevention best practices. This includes training all store associates and managers on company Loss Prevention programs to ensure compliance
- Conduct Loss Prevention assessments/investigations.
- Ensure the physical security of the building and Company assets: complete monthly alarm tests, partner with DLPM and LP Coordinator to resolve alarm and CCTV issues, respond to after-hours alarm calls as needed, ensure store alarm system call list is up-to-date, ensure any key or safe combination changes occur upon changes in management.
- Conduct ongoing MES training, ensures timely completion of certification programs; assist with all new-hire training and in-depth training for specialized positions.
- Detection, investigation, and documentation of Organized Retail Crime, and other violations of law and/or company policy.
- Conduct thorough analysis of daily, weekly and monthly exception reports to identify areas of opportunity.
- Research and respond to cash over/short reporting.
- Partner with Distribution Center Loss Prevention Supervisor to resolve issues involving the flow of merchandise to the store and any firearms issues.
- Conduct store Loss Prevention Assessments to ensure compliance with Company processes and legal requirements.
- Support the Shrink Coach in ensuring compliance of self-assessments
- Conducts regular review of operational processes for compliance – SIM, Transfers, Claims, RTVs, SFS, BOPIS and Known Loss Reporting. Develops tactics for improvement as necessary.
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in