Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The AZEK Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Staff Internal Auditor
Company Name : The AZEK Company
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : Staff Internal Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Staff Internal Auditor
The AZEK Company
This position can be located at our corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL and at our Wilmington, OH, Scranton, PA or Boise ID manufacturing facilities.
The AZEK Company (www.azekco.com) is a $1.2+ billion, and growing, industry-leading manufacturer of beautiful, low-maintenance building products, and is highly committed to accelerating the use of recycled materials. We use our expertise in materials science to engineer and manufacture high-quality, sustainable residential and commercial building products that improve lives and businesses. All of Azek’s products are designed to replace wood, metal and other traditional materials in a variety of applications. In June 2020, we completed a highly successful IPO (NYSE: AZEK).
At AZEK, we don’t just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. AZEK is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are thrilled to share that The AZEK Company was recognized in 2021 as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune.
The Staff Internal Auditor (Staff Auditor) will be primarily responsible for performing SOX audits in support of the Company’s annual SOX plan. The Staff Auditor will also perform risk-based audits and other projects as time allows. The Staff Auditor will report to the Vice President of Internal Audit (VPIA)
Testing the effectiveness of the Company’s key internal controls for SOX and work with management to ensure remediation is adequately implemented for identified deficiencies. For example, this work will include the following:
· Obtains and analyzes data and documentation as a basis to conclude on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls tested during the SOX audits
· Assists in preparing the documents used for planning, testing, and reporting for each SOX audit.
· Assists in making oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the SOX audits which includes discussing deficiencies, recommending agreed actions, suggesting process improvements, etc.
Performing risk-based audits and other projects to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with company policies and procedures and identify opportunities for process improvements.
Perform other duties related to the Internal Audit Department as assigned.
· Bachelor level degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related concentration
· Proficiency in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including PowerPoint
· A minimum of 2 years up to a maximum 4 years of internal and/or external audit experience in a publicly traded company environment
Required Skills: · Ability to create accurate, logical and detailed work-papers that clearly and concisely describe the work performed, testing results and conclusions
· Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information appropriately
· Demonstrated understanding of SOX and US GAAP
· Able to interface with audit clients to develop solutions to issues identified during the audits
· Self-starter who takes the initiative to achieve objectives, works constructively within the Company’s culture and produces quality deliverables
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment with direction and guidance
· Able to manage a heavy workload and prioritize appropriately
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
· Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
· Able to translate high level concepts and direction into specific tasks and deliverables
· Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in high pressure situations
· Strong work ethic with the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel
· Ability to travel 30% domestically and internationally (pre-COVID) 10% anticipated in 2022 based on AZEK’s position on company travel
· Active certification(s) such as CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CFE, etc.
· Prior audit experience in the building products manufacturing industry
· Working knowledge of IIA standards and related guidance
· Experience with financial reporting and ERP systems (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in