Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in NHBB & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr. Programmer Analyst
Company Name : NHBB
Company Location : Peterborough, NH 03458
Job Position : Sr. Programmer Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Analyzes requirements, conceives solutions, develops software and debugs finished products in order to meet the operational needs of the company
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT or a directly related field; Accounting or Finance Degree certification or higher educational concentration preferred
- Prior work experience developing and supporting financial systems and the users of such systems
- Past position working with projects from conception to completion with high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge and experience with various levels of RPG, CL, SQL, MySQL, DB2 and IBMi systems
- System Development life cycle use, written technical documentation and oral communications
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems, Infor XA financial systems, Sage Fixed Assets or Certify considered a plus
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Design and implement multi-environment / multi-divisional / multi-national software using a variety of technologies
- Strong experience with building and supporting financial systems and user support for problem analysis and resolution
- Strong experience supporting development on and functionality with the IBM iSeries and SQL server using various programming languages
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products, visual basic and SQL for analysis and delivering financial tools.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
Note: Physical job requirements may include:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Able to travel as needed (occasional).
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at organizations’ facilities.
- Develops, enhances, installs and tests computer software applications based on specifications. Writes complex structured query language (SQL) queries
- Designs and develops moderately complex databases with assistance from IS Management
- Performs moderately complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Analyses and troubleshoots application problems working with technical staff and other departments
- Analyses departments’ needs and provides recommendations for automated solutions with assistance from Information Systems Management
- Monitor systems for performance and efficiency
- Communicates and interacts with staff and functions as a liaison to increase efficiency and functionality of software applications
- Provide applications support as needed
- Documents applications, technical specifications and user’s manual
- Assists in generating test plans and quality assurance policies and procedures. Maintains current technology expertise
- Assist Information Systems Management with any special projects as directed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The job description doesn’t constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
The above lists all of the essential functions, education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job. These are the minimum requirements; employees must also demonstrate good interpersonal skills, proper attitude and professionalism, acceptable attendance and work behaviors – at a minimum.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105.00 – $106.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough, NH 03458: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in