Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Amazon.com Services LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Sr Customer Success Manager, Strategic Account Services
Company Name : Amazon.com Services LLC
Company Location : Montana
Job Position : Sr Customer Success Manager, Strategic Account Services
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
- 5+ years professional experience with a focus in client relationship management and negotiation
- Experience using sales, analytical, and productivity tools including Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and SharePoint.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to drive business decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This role can be based Virtually in the United States or in one of our approved office locations in Austin, Chicago, New York, Tempe, Nashville, or Santa Monica.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager for driving growth and development for some of the most influential Selling Partners in the Amazon store.
You will work on our new 3P Marquee Selling Partner Program (MSPP) team, which is charged with providing a high engagement support model to a small number of our largest, most strategic brand owners, and iterating on the brand experience on the Amazon store. In this role, you will be the influencer building and executing strategic joint business plans with your Selling Partners and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong client management skills with the keen ability to identify and prioritize the right inputs and outputs to deliver on agreed service levels. They will be able to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced work environment and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership and the ability to deal with ambiguity. They are agile, inventive, and an advocate for their Selling Partners experience on the Amazon platform. If you are interested in growing Amazon’s leading brands, then we’re interested in you.
Key job responsibilities
Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience with our program. The key responsibilities of a Senior Customer Success Manager include but are not limited to:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
- Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA.
- Drive results in a cross functional environment.
- Oversee key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, including following up and escalating as appropriate to get resolution in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
- Build strong relationships with your Selling Partners; be a trusted advisor and the single point of contact for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
- Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
- Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through education on available tools, policies, and relevant growth opportunities leveraging related Amazon programs and products.
Program Process Excellence:
- Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Selling Partners in an ever-changing business environment.
- Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes of Selling Partner Services.
- Identify, quantify, and define feature enhancements and new products to improve Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic account management, consultative sales, marketing, buying, or customer service in retail or e-commerce.
- Experience in customer facing roles influencing C-suite executives of global brands or Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience with analytics, with preference for advanced MicroSoft Excel skills and/or Amazon QuickSight.
- Mandarin language skills are nice to have, but not required.
The base pay range for this position is $110,500 – 193,500 per year. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in