Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Madata IT, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for SQL/ETL Developer
Company Name : Madata IT, LLC
Company Location : El Paso, TX 79901
Job Position : SQL/ETL Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Madata IT is currently recruiting for an experienced individual to be our next SQL/ETL Developer to join our team. This position requires to be on-site 3 days a week with 2 days working from home. Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
Madata IT is a company with different Information Technology Services. We add 6-years operating in the Mexican and American territory, serving clients of great quality and prestige, managing their operations and IT infrastructure with great professionalism and commitment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The SQL/ETL Developer must be knowledgable in database programming and design concepts using SQL language.
CORE DUTTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following but not limited to:
- Codes and tests database SQL stored procedures. Modifies and provides database maintenance support, development of moderate to complex stored procedures and SQL queries and functions. Troubleshoots production environment problems, colaborates with other team members to troubleshoot and provide resolution.
- Develops, tests and deploys integrations using Informatica Cloud (IDMC). Assists in the documentation of ETL processes and support knowledge transfer to team members.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Reviews existing programs to increase operating efficency or adapt to new requirements.
- Prescribes standards for terms and symbols used to simplify interpretation of programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs and provides support to end users as required including End of Month support.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of software upgrades.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience in programming using Visual Studio (c# or VB).
- Knowledge of operating systems such as DOS, Window, MS Office Applications and G Suite Applications.
- ETL/ELT Integrations with Cloud database and Data modeling experience preferred using Inforamatica PowerCenter and Informatica Cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, at Executive and Technical levels.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must.
- Must be team player, customer and goal oriented, able to handle conflicts.
- Base salary $70K.
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision, dental and life insurances, 401k plan, paid PTO, and paid holidays).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Informatica: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Data warehouse: 5 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in