Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Systems Design & they are Hiring Candidates for SQL Developer – 1528
Company Name : Advanced Systems Design
Company Location : Montgomery, AL 36104
Job Position : SQL Developer – 1528
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Advanced Systems Design is seeking an SQL Developer for our client located in Montgomery, AL.
Sorry, remote work will not be considered or negotiated for this position.
The primary duties of this position are to maintain, research, and develop processes related to Cost Accounting and Finance. Also will include collaboration with key users to gather and document business requirements, using solid analysis and design skills, to build system specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in Visual Studio VB.net
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Query (MSS SQL)
- 2+ years of stored procedures
- 5+ years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life cycle) involving user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment, and documentation of work environments.
- 3+ years of experience HTML
- 3+ years Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word)
- Must have a solid background as an experienced Analyst/Developer with
- Must have the ability to understand the business processes to then design and develop web and applications
- Team player who is self-motivated, a hardworking professional with good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must have the ability to identify requirements;
- Must have the ability to create computer documentation;
- Must have the ability to perform assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be able to learn processes, systems, and tools as they relate to the team and the program.
- Must have the ability to understand business requirements and translate these requirements into written specifications.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple assignments and to work collaboratively within a team.
- 3+ years of knowledge of Mainframe will be a plus
- 2+ years of Actian Data Connect or Integration tools
- 2 + years of STAARS knowledge and Business Objects
- 2+ years of MVC experience
- State of Alabama accounting systems experience a plus (like AFNS)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Science or related field required
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay – Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE or click HERE for all current job openings.
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montgomery, AL: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- SQL: 4 years (Required)
- Visual Studio: 4 years (Required)
- V.NET: 4 years (Required)
- SQL Query (MSS SQL): 1 year (Required)
- HTML: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in