Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Shields Health Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Specialty Pharmacy Liaison – Nemours Children’s Hospital
Company Name : Shields Health Solutions
Company Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Position : Specialty Pharmacy Liaison – Nemours Children’s Hospital
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
At Shields, we pride ourselves on our culture of inclusion and kindness and the difference we make in patients’ lives every day. We are tremendously proud to be certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ two years in a row. In 2022, we were awarded US Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care™, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ & Fortune Best Workplaces for Women™.
Improving lives and elevating performance are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why more health system leaders trust Shields to elevate access, outcomes and growth within specialty pharmacy — delivering value throughout the entire health system. Leveraging our proven Shields Performance Platform – we deliver the financial results that health systems demand and the superior outcomes patients deserve. With the foremost leaders in specialty pharmacy on our team; proven success partnering with more than 70 health systems; and a vested interest in delivering measurable results – we are the partner health systems trust to transform their specialty pharmacy into a powerful growth engine and elevate performance where it matters most.
The Company is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who is looking for a challenging career with a fast-growing company in the specialty pharmacy management services. We are seeking experienced pharmacy technicians who are Nationally certified as a CPhT. Critical to this position is a person who is able to work independently and establish strong and credible relationships with patients, clinicians and internal Shields staff. Applicants should be results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high patient quality and service. Detail orientation and strong administrative/organization skills are required. Mature, approachable, professional, and comfortable in dealing with others both in-person and on the phone. Applicant must be reliable, tolerant, and determined; an empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Most importantly, person must be able to work as a member of a close-knit team.
Provides integrated support to patients and pharmacists by providing a ‘hands-on” approach to total quality patient care. Works closely with patients to deliver a full continuum of medication adherence support by utilizing our various tools and applications. Encourages patients of specialty clinics to utilize pharmacy to fully benefit from its superior patient care services. Given that the Pharmacy Liaison will be located in one of the medical center clinics, seamlessly integrating with the clinic team (doctors, nurses, staff, etc.) is critical to the liaison’s success.
- Provide “legendary” care to hospital patients by providing a full suite of custom medication management services
- As a member of the clinic team, work seamlessly alongside hospital clinicians to serve patients both face-to-face and over the phone
- Educate prospective pharmacy patients on how hospital serves patients and improves their overall care.
- Support outpatient retail and specialty prescription medication needs.
- Grow the specialty pharmacies patient population
- Ensure that patients remain on track with medication regimens- outbound therapy/medication adherence check-ups; secures refill prescriptions.
- Communicate effectively with the centralized Patient Service Center with respect to such communications as: the refill report, the zero-fill report, the monthly outstanding report and the appointment list.
- Help develop new processes to ensure smooth operations and patient care.
- Identify medications requiring special storage and/or handling such as hazardous medications and/or refrigerated medication.
- Identify supplies necessary for select medications such sharps containers, needles/syringes, alcohol swabs, Band-Aids.
- Answer, resolve and triage inbound inquiries.
- Perform refill reminder calls under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Resolve insurance related issues, including prior authorizations (PAs), and assist patients with various forms of financial assistance.
- Ensure appropriate documentation in all required systems/tracking mechanisms.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Apply observations and recommendations to operational issues, increased productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identify trends, resolves problems; recommend improvements; implement change.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Act as a value-added business partner to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Willing to do whatever is necessary for the betterment of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgement, strong verbal and written communication, highly proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word; able to quickly learn other software programs and able to extract relevant information; strong organizational/administrative skills a must
Traits: Organized, high-integrity, attention to detail, dependable, quality focus, empathetic, good listener/communicator
Other: Energetic, highly motivated, team player with strong personal and communication skills; discretion and confidentiality essential as position deals with highly sensitive and private data
Specialties: Knowledge of transplant, hepatitis C, infectious disease (including HIV), and/or oncology a plus
Required Licensure/Certification: We are seeking experienced pharmacy technicians who are nationally certified as a CPhT or equivalent. Should additional licensure need to be obtained, the applicant will commit to obtaining the required licensure within a mutually agreed upon timeframe. Continued employment is contingent upon meeting these requirements.
Years of Experience: Required 3-5 years, Preferred 5-8 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
Shields Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Pet insurance
- Prescription drug insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wilmington, DE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Pharmacy technician experience: 3 years (Required)
- PTCB Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in