Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Clearwave Fiber LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Specialist, Field Marketing
Company Name : Clearwave Fiber LLC
Company Location : Savannah, GA 31302
Job Position : Specialist, Field Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Field Marketing Specialists are responsible to activate and amplify the Clearwave Fiber Brand Message and Marketing Strategies at the market-level and are critical to our company’s success. As the Field Marketing Specialist for the Southeast with a keen focus on Savannah GA, you will identify local marketing opportunities to establish brand awareness and positive brand perception and generate leads. You will implement, track, measure and report on market-specific campaigns and programs, and partner with internal team members as well as field sales and market development personnel, always making sure that in-market execution is aligned with the corporate strategy and vision. As the in-market liaison to corporate marketing, it is your role to provide valuable intelligence and insights around market expansion, market demographics and psychographics, and competitive offers and activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Strategy, Operations and PR to create and implement the local marketing plan.
- Partner with regional Sales Leaders and Market Development Director to identify and prioritize opportunities, and gather intelligence to inform corporate marketing plans and programs
- Support new market launches, product launches, community sponsorship events, and customer lifecycle/loyalty programs at the local level.
- Provide best-in-class support to markets within the assigned region to grow brand awareness and generate leads by executing local/regional marketing plans.
- Track and report the success of lead generation programs.
- Provide training and support for all sales channels including creating presentations, talking points, branded collateral, apparel and swag to ensure brand consistency and impact.
- Support targeted neighborhood and community-based marketing plans to drive sales
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products, promotions, and competitor activities within the assigned territory.
- Collect, organize, and maintain local media contacts, key community influencers, and trusted vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all brand standards and marketing guidelines.
- Seek to create award-winning work that champions the corporate brand and enthusiastically tells the Clearwave Fiber story
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or communications roles (marketing communications, brand marketing, local marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing or public relations)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- Experience in event planning, set-up and execution with focus on lead generation and community engagement
- Experience extracting data from multiple sources, consolidating it, and creating reports in Excel.
- Photography, video and audio production, recording and editing a plus
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be well organized and understand process documentation and flow charts
- Must be able to independently manage multiple projects and priorities
- Problem-solving and project management skills
- Knowledge/experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus
- Strong customer orientation.
Clearwave Fiber appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions such as:
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Medical, dental, and vision plans – start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) – 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Free services, if living within service area
- Tuition reimbursement – Clearwave Fiber encourages staff members to pursue ongoing education and gain industry certifications
- LinkedIn Learning
- Associate recognition program
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
Our Core Values:
Purpose – We are about more than ourselves.
Ownership – We are owners.
Courage – We embrace challenge.
Resourcefulness – We find a way.
Simplicity – We focus on what matters.
Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet provider offering business, enterprise, and residential communications services, is expanding its network to reach new communities across the Midwest and Southeast regions. This new venture was formed from Hargray Fiber and Clearwave Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more than 400 colleagues is committed to delivering the most advanced technology and customer service. If you enjoy technology and are passionate about working with a new venture with strong investment partners, we’d like to invite you to consider joining us in this endeavor.
Clearwave Fiber is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in