Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Punch Bowl Social & they are Hiring Candidates for Sous Chef
Company Name : Punch Bowl Social
Company Location : Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Position : Sous Chef
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Life is short, work somewhere awesome. Apply today to join our management team!
As our Sous Chef you are part of our team of teams. You are passionate about the craft, a true culinarian and have a deep respect for the ingredients and are a master of technique. The Punch Bowl Social menu features crave-worthy, made-from-scratch American diner-inspired dishes. We have a deep appreciation for each ingredient and stay grounded in the familiar – while simultaneously pushing ourselves to stay ahead of the curves and trend, but in our own unique way.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package
o Medical, dental and vision insurance Health Savings Account option – including company HSA contribution Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Assistance Program Company provided Short Term Disability Insurance Company provided Long Term Disability Insurance Paid Time Off Voluntary benefits – LifeLock Protection, Pet Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness offerings Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Activities Punch Bowl Social is unique, special, disruptive and together we must project and protect those attributes and continue to build on a solid foundation of hospitality and passion for culinary integrity and craft beverages.
Your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Positive attitude and passion for making people smile, and truly enjoy their experience.
- Value for high quality food and beverage, and appreciation for the technique associated with production.
- Sense of adventure and engaging energy
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, both BOH and FOH, Management, and Community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing Prep Lists
- Banquet Preparation and execution
- Daily Line Checks
- Ensuring all Safety and Sanitation Compliance & EcoSure Compliance
- Ordering and Invoicing
- Overseeing recipe adherence and execution
- Overseeing Expo
- Conducting Transitional Walkthroughs
- Product Storage Management and Organization
- Coaching and developing team members
- Managing schedules for BOH team members
Follow us @punchbowlsocial or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in