Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Plansource & they are Hiring Candidates for Software QA Engineer Associate
Company Name : Plansource
Company Location : Orlando, FL
Job Position : Software QA Engineer Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Charleston, and Bangalore, India. As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, we are working to reinvent the employee benefits administration landscape. Our talented employees benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Our software has helped the various stakeholders in the Benefits Administration space in managing how benefits are bought, sold, managed, and consumed, and continues to transform the industry with innovative solutions. Nearly 7.5 million consumers receive their benefits through the PlanSource platform, which provides flexible and intuitive software and services for benefits administration.
We are hiring a Associate QA Engineer to contribute to our rapid product development pace. Our testers work collaboratively to ensure that our products are stable, reliable, scalable and responsive to our customers’ needs.
About the Associate QA Engineer
The Associate QA Engineer in Test is primarily responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of manual and automated tests for new product features and bug fixes.
- Use an agile process to iterate through development
- Lead others through implementation of automated tests
- Train other developers and testers on writing test automation using the framework
- Maintain test environments and automated tests
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for software quality, wants to improve test automation and development skills, loves learning new and emerging technologies, and is driven to improve the quality of a product and contribute to a continuous integration system. We foster an environment that empowers small teams to collaboratively set the technical direction of our solutions.
In addition, you should be passionate about:
- Customer satisfaction and collaboration
- Being a leader in your field and keeping your skills sharp
- Using technology to provide creative solutions that solve customer problems
- Making decisions and recommendations based on empirical data and facts
- Producing highest quality software
Hard Skill Requirements:
- 1 year of software testing experience
- 4 year technical degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, Selenium, Pytest and Jenkins preferred
- Write and execute manual and automated tests
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Good team interaction including collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical observation
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Benefits management
- Agile development
- Performance and load testing
What We Offer
- Great benefits package, including a full suite of health benefits, a generous 401(k) Plan, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, a strong rewards and recognition program, and a focus on mental health and well-being.
- An inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups, volunteering days and the ability to donate to organizations of your choice through our recognition platform.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact.
Top five reasons to come to PlanSource:
#5: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase of growth. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world.
#4: PlanSource is highly rated with our customers. Be proud of our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#3: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, employee recognitions, and a commitment to wellbeing.
#2: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions within the company and offering development plans and tracks to pursue your personal and professional goals.
#1: Share our values. Be part of a team that values diversity and representation in all levels of the organization. Be part of a team that gives back to local communities, and is actively aware of their social and environmental impact.
PlanSource is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We celebrate and support our employees’ diversity in age, color, disability, ethnicity, cultural beliefs, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make our employees unique
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manual testing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in