Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Battelle & they are Hiring Candidates for Software Developer IV
Company Name : Battelle
Company Location : Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Job Position : Software Developer IV
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Battelle delivers when others can’t. We conduct research and development, manage national laboratories, design and manufacture products and deliver critical services for our clients—whether they are a multi-national corporation, a small start-up or a government agency.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Battelle is seeking Full Time Software Developers to support Army/Joint Program in Alexandria, VA/Ft. Belvoir, VA. Position is remote, and candidate must be able to obtain and hold a DoD Security Clearance. Candidate will be engaged in development of features and collaborative tools as part of a web-enabled mission planning software platform called Joint Planning Services (JPS). JPS is built on COTS SitaWare HQs software and expands and enhances SitaWare HQ with sophisticated geospatial mapping to support distributed strategic and operational planning by Joint, CCMD, and Service planners.
- Work independently and as a member of a multiple functional, dynamic team
- Develop solutions to complex problems in creative and effective ways by analyzing existing programs and new systems.
- Devises logic and coding for complex issues where analysis of situation or data require in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ yrs. experience. Professional training and certifications in relevant software development areas
- Full Stack developer with experience with Angular, Java, REST API, XML, SQL Server Web-based applications, Service-Oriented Architecture, custom C2 applications and Common Operational Picture.
- Providing development support to both customer and 3rd party plugin developers.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 and newer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent debug and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the following software/tools:
- Hands-on experience, and understanding of technologies like NPM, AngularJS (or other MVC platform), jQuery, Bootstrap, SCSS, HTML5.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Gradle, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java (7,8), J2EE, Python, C#.
- Experience with MSSQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Advanced development experience with SitaWare software products to include writing custom services, GUI components and data model development.
- Experience with Geospatial applications and GIS platforms.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS capabilities or map-based planning solutions.
- Cloud-based (AWS or MS Azure) platform experience.
Benefits: Live an Extraordinary Life
We care about your well-being, not just on the job. Battelle offers comprehensive and competitive benefits to help you live your best life.
- Balance life through a compressed work schedule: Most of our team follows a flexible, compressed work schedule that allows for every other Friday off—giving you a dedicated day to accomplish things in your personal life without using vacation time.
- Take time to recharge: You get paid time off to support work-life balance and keep motivated.
- Prioritize wellness: Stay healthy with medical, dental, and vision coverage with wellness incentives and benefits plus a variety of optional supplemental benefits.
- Better together: Coverage for partners, gender-affirming care and health support, and family formation support.
- Build your financial future: Build financial stability with an industry-leading 401(k) retirement savings plan. For most employees, we put in 5 percent whether you contribute or not, and match your contributions on top of that.
- Advance your education: Tuition assistance is available to pursue higher education.
- Flexible work arrangements: You have options for where you work and when you work.
A Work Environment Where You Succeed
For brilliant minds in science, technology, engineering and business operations, Battelle is the place to do the greatest good by solving humanity’s most pressing challenges and creating a safer, healthier and more secure world.
You will have the opportunity to thrive in a culture that inspires you to:
- Apply your talent to challenging and meaningful projects
- Receive select funding to pursue ideas in scientific and technological discovery
- Collaborate with world-class experts in an inclusive environment
- Nurture and develop the next generation of scientific leaders
- Give back to and improve our communities
In compliance with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Battelle requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and continued employment and to provide documentation that they are fully vaccinated. Battelle will provide reasonable accommodations based on a qualified disability or medical condition through the Americans with Disabilities Act or the Rehabilitation Act or for a sincerely held religious belief under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (and related state laws).
Battelle is an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within Battelle.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of staff members. No statement herein is intended to imply any authorities to commit Battelle unless special written permission is granted by Battelle’s Legal Department.
For more information about our other openings, please visit www.battelle.org/careers
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in