Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Adelante Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for Social Media Content Manager
Company Name : Adelante Healthcare
Company Location : Phoenix, AZ 85012
Job Position : Social Media Content Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Social Media Content Manager
3033 N. Central Ave, Suite 145
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Who Are We?
At Adelante Healthcare, we believe that healthy people create healthy communities. Our mission is to improve the health of our communities by providing the highest level of primary and preventive care, making it affordable for everyone. For over 40 years, we have been dedicated to serving our communities by providing healthcare to those most vulnerable by offering health care services at nine locations throughout Maricopa County. By joining the Adelante Healthcare team, you become part of a patient centered caring organization that is playing a vital role in helping our communities.
OUR AMAZING BENEFITS
We offer a culture that values caring, professional development, growth, and sustainability. We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available DAY ONE!
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off annually
- 10 paid Holidays annually
- 403b Retirement Account Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Employer-paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- And MORE
The Social Media Content Manager plans and develops all social media strategies and campaigns for the Company. This role is responsible for bringing social media initiatives to life through project management, video content creation, photography, graphic design, excellent copywriting, social monitoring, and reporting on effectiveness of strategy. Other responsibilities include developing innovative and creative ways to use social media platforms and digital content, such as blogs and longer-form content, to tell stories, empower advocates, heighten the patient experience, connect with our community, and grow awareness with potential donors and community partners to highlight our vision of being a nationally recognized integrated health care company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related discipline.
Two (2) to four (4) years of social media experience for a brand or agency.
Two (2) to three (3) years of photography and/or graphic design experience.
Knowledge and experience as a writer, with ability to flex between formal and entertaining writing styles.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Provide support on major external marketing campaigns as identified, primarily through messaging development, related patient communications, events, and Public Relations.
- Responsible for curating and production of website blog content that relates to marketing campaigns that align with the organizations strategic goals.
- Manage the creation of content highlighting our departments and services with the use of photography, video and/or designing imagery for social media channels.
- Develop strategies for storytelling and content creation, optimizing social channels and initiatives, increase engagement and ROI, and to build brand awareness.
- Develop in-depth editorial calendar that aligns to organizational initiatives and strategic goals.
- Project management in the form of being able to prioritize and manage multiple social media brand campaigns and messaging.
- Provide strategic insight and planning including ideating on social media strategy and assisting in devising support for marketing campaign tactics.
- Provide insight and execution for marketing and other department teams to ensure marketing and social strategies will have the greatest impact across all channels.
- Creates, manages, and grows our presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Principles, practices and application of design elements and concepts
- Principles, practices, and techniques of print and online production work (sizing, print specs, etc.)
- Record retention practices and methods
- Current industry trends, research and emerging social media tools for story telling (Reelz, Polls, etc.)
- Basic principles and practices of project management
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practice
- Researching, writing, proofreading, and publishing online content, as well as fact-checking and optimizing to increase user engagement
- Story Telling
- Content curation and creation
- Writing for SEO, blogs, and news content
- Project management
- Photography and/or graphic design skills
- Research and competitor analysis
- Following directions and meeting standards
- Providing attention to detail in assignments
- Proof-reading and error correction
- Maintaining and updating documentation
- Organizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and prioritizing competing demands
- Collaborating and planning with stakeholders for projects. Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility Interpreting and applying applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards (based on assignment)
- Critical thinking, time management, and ability to make quick decisions autonomously
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications
- Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interactions with coworkers, the general public, and others to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
As a community health center, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible and to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, you will be required to comply with all vaccine mandates, including the COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85012: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in