Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Akron Children’s Hospital & they are Hiring Candidates for SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst
Company Name : Akron Children’s Hospital
Company Location : Akron, OH 44308
Job Position : SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
About Akron Children’s Hospital
Akron Children’s Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we’re making it easier for today’s busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children’s Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children’s Anywhere app, we’re here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Full Time, Days
This is a work-from-home position. The ability to work from home may change based on business needs.
Must live in Ohio or PA.
The SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst develops, implements, and supports clinical and enterprise SharePoint sites.
1. Provides day to day administration of Microsoft SharePoint sites and Microsoft SharePoint tools (Microsoft Team and Microsoft Power Suite.
2. Provide SharePoint Administration and technical support for O365 Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments.
3. Develops, implements, and supports clinical and enterprise SharePoint sites.
4. Interacts directly with management and users to analyze and specify clinical application requirements and workflows and to make system recommendations.
5. Assists with problem solving, testing and documentation of clinical systems.
6. Serves as a bridge between I.T. and Akron Children’s Hospital Operations.
7. Develops and maintains configuration decision and workflow documents.
8. Assists with analysis of data [conversion, analytics, quality, root cause].
9. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in system configuration and clinical/business systems analysis and design is preferred.
2. Experience in electronic medical records, clinical systems, database administration/design, business applications, project management, or IT is preferred.
3. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
4. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
5. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
2. Certification: None.
3. Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Position: IT IS
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in