Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Allegiant Airlines & they are Hiring Candidates for Service Desk Analyst
Company Name : Allegiant Airlines
Company Location : Las Vegas, NV
Job Position : Service Desk Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
- Previous Service Desk experience within an ITIL environment.
- Candidates must possess the ability to multitask, problem solve, think clearly and respond in a fast-paced enterprise environment without losing composure.
- Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and willing to learn .
- Possess ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to manage any escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical literature.
- Must use active listening, empathy, critical thinking and have a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively on your own and in a team environment.
- Experience of using appropriate IT technology, methods, principles and equipment such as:
- Possess knowledge of network resources and components, software monitoring tools, hardware, and the video, Internet, and telephone infrastructure.
- Ability to identify when to escalate an advanced issues based on priority matrix.
- Industry related certifications.
- College coursework in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems related program, or equivalent experience.
- Engage in proactive and reactive monitoring of Allegiant’s enterprise infrastructure utilizing multiple network monitoring tools.
- Document and actively coordinate resolution of outages and incidents; assist in troubleshooting and pinpointing service outage components.
- Document any priority issues for reference in the future.
- Communicate regularly with other IT teams working on various issues and projects.
- Coordinate efforts with third parties and vendors to resolve problems and issues as they arise.
- Provide timely, comprehensive support to customers; achieve efficient resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Apply knowledge of network resources and components, software monitoring tools, hardware, and the video, Internet, and telephone infrastructure.
- Update process documentation and internal knowledge base to ensure all procedures are known and current.
- Log all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Ensure that open support requests are updated in a timely manner keeping users informed of progress.
- Identify when to escalate an advanced issues based on priority matrix.
- Review flight delays to ensure they are being challenged or investigated appropriately.
- Establish and maintain a constructive relationship between the service provider and the customer based on understanding the customer and their business drivers.
- Identify changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided.
- Provide first line support and triage.
- Ensure the current and future service level requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA and service level requirements documents.
- Measure, record, analyze and improve customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as required by IT Service Desk Operations.
Office – While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in