Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Sentinel (GBSD) Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 2 (8776)
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Great Falls, MT
Job Position : Sentinel (GBSD) Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 2 (8776)
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10070205
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Great Falls, Montana, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Supply Chain Technical Coordinator. This position will be located in Great Falls, Montana and will support the Strategic Deterrent Systems (SDS) Division.
What You’ll Get To Do:
Specific duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works safely, takes responsibility for personal safety and safety of teammates
- Ensure materials and tools are correct
- Ensure calibrated tools are controlled and calibration current
- Ensure materials and tools are delivered to the right locations
- Ensure materials and tools are processed on time in support of established schedules
- Validates inventory items are tracked, traced, controlled, and is accurate.
- Seeks and lead continuous improvement of material and tool handling processes
- Will support and assist with activities inside multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain processes.
- Provide technical, tactical and execution and support in various aspects of the industry standard.
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Level 2 Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Ability to read and follow policies / procedures
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability obtain and maintain a clearance
- Ability to work hours necessary to meet business objectives. This may include working overtime (40+ hours in a work week)
- Ability Travel 10%
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with logistics/warehousing.
- Computer experience and working with SAP/ERP Systems.
- Experience working in aerospace industry.
- Experience working under the safety and security requirements of a secure government facility.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in