Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in BMW of North America & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Specialist, Motorrad Customer Support Pricing
Company Name : BMW of North America
Company Location : Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Job Position : Senior Specialist, Motorrad Customer Support Pricing
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
** To be considered for this position, you MUST apply online at: https://www.bmwgroup.jobs/us/en/jobfinder/job-description.220002YW.html **
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Description – External
The Motorrad Customer Support Pricing Senior Specialist creates US pricing strategy for full portfolio of Motorrad replacement and maintenance parts. He/she is responsible to create and set individual pricing strategies for product categories and motorcycle segments in order to maximize revenue and profit growth. Motorrad Customer Support Pricing Senior Specialist also coordinates all the reporting needs of the business unit, providing data and reports to senior management, field teams, consultants and other internal/external partners.
Key accountabilities of the position are:
- Pricing Strategy: Create and maintain pricing strategy for full US parts portfolio, including product, sales channel and age segment relevant sub-strategies.
- Margins: Analyze and optimize dealer margin concepts to improve dealer margins and incentive schemes (ATLAS promotions, Wholesale) in line with business objectives. Monitor Group margins (AG vs. NSC).
- Warranty Pricing: Continually analyzes and acts as interface to Warranty and Technical Services. Work with Warranties to identify parts with high warranty and maintenance usage. Evaluate pricing on parts involved in recalls and service actions. Suggest price changes taking warranty savings vs. lost customer pay/profit into consideration. Track and monitor turnover and profit on warranty parts within.
- Processes: Lead monitoring and processing of Aftersales parts pricing work lists via the ATLAS pricing system and implement the necessary actions in ATLAS to ensure ongoing performance that is in compliance with corporate pricing guidelines and established norms. Establish processes for successful and market adequate implementation of central price measures (e.g. segmentation).
- Manual Prices: Oversee monitoring and analysis of manual prices; lead identification of necessary price measures. Create monthly up-to-date files for upload. Enter manual prices in ATLAS and implement price blocks when appropriate.
- Monthly Price File: Determine monthly price change cutoff dates, upload and verify data.
- Bonus Program: Collaborate with the Aftersales Business Development manager to develop, track and manage parts bonus program
- Reporting: Continually update the business on P&L tracking as well as key focus topics such as critical backorders
Qualifications – External
- 6 years experience in a pricing/strategy function incl:
- 3 years project management experience
- 3 years prior pricing strategy experience in a multinational business
- 3-5 years of automotive experience
- Motorcycle OEM experience preferred
- Mechanical technical knowledge preferred
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $82,000.00 – $96,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- pricing/strategy: 6 years (Required)
- automotive: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in