Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Jack Henry and Associates, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Software Engineer ( Backend ) – Cloud Platform
Company Name : Jack Henry and Associates, Inc.
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM
Job Position : Senior Software Engineer ( Backend ) – Cloud Platform
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
As part of the Entity Services Delivery Team, you will be at the center of Jack Henry’s Technology Modernization Strategy. In your daily activities as a Backend Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a development team creating new banking applications and shared platform services using an innovative technology stack as well as engage daily with other Software engineers, DevOps engineers, Product owners and Business Analysts, on your team and across the organization.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is annually recognized as one of the best tech companies to work for in the U.S. by Forbes and other local sources! This is a fast paced and fun work environment with a talented team engaging like a start-up company with the backing of a large, publicly traded company.
This position can sit at any Jack Henry location or Remotely in the U.S.
What you will be responsible for:
- Define or refine standards for the design and development of software. Collaborate with developers, QA, operations, and management to provide technical direction in requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Perform system analysis and programming activities which require extensive research and analysis.
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Develop and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards. Oversee the definition and documentation of standards. Contribute to defining and improving department processes.
- Collaboratively work with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May perform other functions as assigned.
- A minimum of 6 years of software development experience with extensive experience in developing apps exposing .NET services exposing SOAP or REST API’s.
- Experience developing cloud-hosted applications (e.g., Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience with .NET or C# microservices development.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend JHA meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with Git-based repositories.
- Experience with Pub/Sub and Eventing.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database experience.
- Docker Containers, Kubernetes, or Azure Kubernetes Service experience.
- Key Vaults and Certificate Management experience.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in