Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Willamette ESD & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Payroll Specialist
Company Name : Willamette ESD
Company Location : Salem, OR 97302
Job Position : Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Senior Payroll Specialist
Opens: October 18, 2022
Closes: Open until filled
Willamette Education Service District is accepting applications for a full-time (40 hours per week) Senior Payroll Specialist position. Successful candidate will work as a member of the Business Services Department and will follow a 240-day calendar. This position will be based at the Willamette ESD Marion Center in Salem, OR and will begin as soon as possible upon conclusion of the selection process.
Duties, Responsibilities & Qualifications
Please review the job description for specific duties, responsibilities and qualifications of this position.
Salary and Benefits
- This is a full-time (1.0 FTE) Classified position represented by the Oregon School Employees Association.
- Placement on the Willamette ESD Classified Salary Schedule Range 19, Step 1-6; ($24.17-$30.92* per hour) will be commensurate with applicant’s qualifications, relevant training and experience. *Salaries shown are based upon 2019-2022 classified bargaining agreement; and are subject to change based upon the outcome of new bargaining agreement.
- Willamette ESD supports payment for health, dental and vision insurance premiums for eligible employees. Employer-paid PERS, holidays, sick leave, and personal days are also provided to eligible employees. To view a summary of benefits, please click here.
- Applications must be submitted online at https://willamette.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- Applicants must submit a completed application with a resume and a letter of introduction. Applications missing these items are considered incomplete and will not be considered.
- Copies of transcripts and license(s) must be uploaded to the application for all licensed positions. Successful applicants to Licensed positions will be required to provide official transcripts to Human Resources before completion of the hiring process.
- If you require assistance with the application or interview process due to a disability, please call Director of Human Resources at (503) 385-4752. Alternate formats are available upon request.
In accordance with Willamette Education Service District’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known safety hazards, all Willamette Education Service District staff, contractors, volunteers and substitutes are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Exceptions may be made only for eligible medical conditions or a sincerely held religious belief.
This is intended to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19.
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact the Human Resources Director at 503-385-4752 for additional information or assistance. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the ESD for assistance through the Oregon Telecommunication Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900 or 711.
The Willamette Education Service District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting with their completed application a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension as verification of eligibility. Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their veteran’s disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214/215.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in