Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Infosys & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Microservices Architect
Company Name : Infosys
Company Location : Providence, RI
Job Position : Senior Microservices Architect
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Microservices Architect. As a Senior Microservices Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture Definition and Design. You will provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to the IT teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 11 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. Citizenship or those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- The location for this position is Phoenix,AZ or Providence,RI. This position may require travel and/or relocation
- Hands on experience in developing microservices with any NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB etc.) with a good understanding of data sharing and read/write optimizations
- Working experience with Microservice Patterns (circuit breaker, service discovery, service registration, API gateway), 12 factor apps
- Hands on experience in development using messaging components – Kafka Consumer/Producer development
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Netflix, Spring Hibernate/Spring Data for creating Java based microservices
- Hands on experience in developing, deploying & monitoring applications & packages in AWS
- Experience in Unit test automation using frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Mockito
- Ability to create OpenAPI specification and use it for top-down and bottom-up generation of code/specification
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven/Gradle and Git
- Working knowledge on OAuth 2.0 grant types and OpenID Connect to secure microservices
- Understanding on container technology and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/PCF). Ability to comprehend how the microservices are packaged and deployed into any one of the platforms. (For example: Docker File, K8s Deployment & Config Maps etc.)
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in