Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Coupa Software & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Manager, Engineering
Company Name : Coupa Software
Company Location : San Mateo, CA
Job Position : Senior Manager, Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Be a highly technical leader with deep experience in software and systems
- Lead from the front during problem-solving sessions by understanding and empowering the team, articulating clearly the context and business rationale.
- Partner with peers in engineering to lead and drive continuous process improvements and innovation.
- Establish trust and coordinate with distributed product management, support, cloud operations, and other peer engineering teams.
- Maintain a balance between building high-quality products and shipping code fast.
- Help engineers develop their career plans and assign project work tailored to their skillsets and aspirations.
- Metrics-driven – measure and track the progress of feature development, quality of the code, and productivity of the team.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and translate/guide functional requirements into technical design and implementations.
- Ability to pick up functional knowledge of the product at a fast pace.
- Partner with the recruiting team through the entire hiring process which includes sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- 6+ years of prior relevant technical management experience. Someone who grew into management from an individual contributor role.
- At least 5 years experience in a web application or platform development and architecture
- Prior hands-on experience building enterprise web applications using Java, RoR, or related technologies.
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery.
- Ability to make decisions and work with minimal direction.
- Prior experience demonstrating the ability to understand technical architecture, review design work, and provide feedback to a talented team of engineers.
- Experience establishing and reviewing business metrics with the ability to articulate and provide visibility to the team on various business metrics ensuring every new feature developed meets and is tracked towards those metrics.
- Ability to manage priorities, set appropriate expectations with peer engineering management, and deliver features on time with high quality.
- Ability to identify the training needs of various team members and ramp new hires on products, processes, and technology.
- Technically deep enough to participate in roadmap prioritization.
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Enterprise platform architecture
- Advocate for data-driven decision and success metrics
- Deployment and operation of applications in cloud environments
- At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in