Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hargrove Engineers + Constructors & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Electrical Engineer
Company Name : Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
Company Location : Elwood, IL 60421
Job Position : Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Hargrove is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our onsite team in Elwood, IL.
Education: Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university is required.
Registration: Professional Engineering registration is highly preferred or may be required.
Experience: This position requires 10 to 15 years of relevant industrial experience in electrical and instrumentation engineering.
The primary responsibility of the Capital Projects Electrical Engineer role is to support the efforts of Capital Projects at the client site. The role’s responsibilities include reviewing of Capital Projects, being a site subject matter expert familiar with the site specifications, relevant codes, accepted electrical industry standards, recognized electrical best practices, and to assist Project Managers, particularly during construction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Approve electrical engineering packages:
- Check sizing provided by Contractor (cables, transformers, motor starters, breakers, etc.)
- Check calculations provided by Contractor (arc flash, load studies, short circuit current studies, etc.)
- Approve electrical equipment data sheets for purchase.
- Approve electrical design packages:
- Check cable and panel location (and availability) from drawing to drawing for consistency and completeness. Ensure all electrical sources are identified and confirmed. Verify drawing references (P&ID, connections, panel drawings) are correct.
- Check electrical deliverables provided by contractor (general arrangements, grounding, lighting, cable/cable tray routing, cable schedules, one-lines, MCC elevations, motor schematics, wiring diagrams, installation details, etc.)
- Approve electrical demolition drawings.
- Confirm post construction as-built redlines and check as-built deliverables provided by contractor.
- Support project procurement activities:
- Witness or participate in (FAT, SAT, inspection hold points, performance tests, ensure QA/QC compliance and documentation, etc.)
- Support project construction activities:
- Ensure QA/QC processes and documentation.
- Participate in electrical PSSR.
- Assist in development of commissioning plans.
- Assist in troubleshooting.
- Experience with 4160v and 13.8 kv voltages as well as lower voltages.
- Experience with protective relaying associated with medium and high voltage switchgear.
- Participate in MOC / Safety Design Review Meeting.
- Confirm specifications (FEL 1/2 activity).
- Understand equipment history.
- Approve temporary electrical for construction.
- Participate in vendor/contractor site visits or provide field information as needed.
- Assist in maintaining accurate site records and documentation (one-lines, schematics, and MCC load study records, etc).
- Make recommendations in design review to improve protective device coordination and reduce arc flash incident energy levels for new and upgraded electrical distribution systems/equipment.
- Assist electrical team to promote a continuous improvement safety culture with the client electrical safety program.
- Coordinate with site maintenance and reliability personnel to ensure equipment selection and reliability plans.
- Provide input on feasibility studies and cost-out opportunities for new electrical technologies.
- Provide guidance to the client Drafting Team for proper electrical drawing mark-ups.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 – $75.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Electrical engineering: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in