Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Balto Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Director of Operations
Company Name : Balto Health
Company Location : Biloxi, MS
Job Position : Senior Director of Operations
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Who Are We?
Balto Health is on a mission to help healthcare organizations help and service their members.
Balto is a leading provider of human intervention services, including care navigation and care coordination. We focus mainly on health plans and health technology companies. To deliver better health outcomes and member experiences, Balto Health and its partners work to create a great experience with every customer interaction.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with experience in operations and leveraging data to solve complex problems. Cross team collaboration and experience managing clients are additional requirements.
Quick Facts About Balto Health
- Founded: August 2022
- Mission: To create better health outcomes for seniors
- Location: Biloxi, MS
- We are a profitable startup
What You’ll Do:
- Supports multiple high-impact clients to ensure production and value are accurately tracked and reported (e.g., member health outcomes)
- Serve as critical link between clients and internal team members to deliver service excellence
- Manage both internal and external team meetings to develop, maintain and leverage existing business processes to drive results for our clients
- Meet client deliverables while balancing several clients and unique/specific needs
- Partner with clinical and operational field leaders, with regular communication with or senior leadership team
- Provide the sales team with the analytic support needed to manage the business. This includes developing/enhancing sales dashboards, and leading deep dives on performance results to identify issues and uncover problems
- Other duties, as assigned.
How You Will Contribute:
- Manage a team of care navigators
- Manage and work with existing clients
- Analyze key metrics/data to identify:
- Operational inconsistencies, bottlenecks, or barriers inhibiting call performance
- Opportunities to improve customer experience and clients needs
- Responsible for leading operational strategy to drive efficiencies throughout organization including:
- Workforce Management (Increasing Sales Utilization, Reducing Billable Abandon Rate)
- Dialing Strategy (When we call, how often we call, what numbers we call from and who calls what)
- Inbound IVR Strategy & Experience (Front Messaging, Hold music/messaging)
- Routing Strategy (who gets what calls)
What Are We Looking For?
- Experience with Five9 Phone or similar telecom systems and other technical operating systems.
- 5+ years of consulting, account management, or other applicable experience in healthcare, population health, or call center experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that support effective stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data savvy; highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to develop business cases, ROI analysis, and financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required
- US work authorization
Why Join Us?
We value people who are bold, ambitious, clever, collaborative and customer centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Healthcare startups, then Balto Health is the team for you.
Balto Health offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We’ll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
- Key moment to join Balto Health in term of growth and opportunities
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Our people matter, we invest to help you unlock your full potential
- Competitive salary package & benefits
At Balto Health, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our customers and partners. Balto Health is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in