Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in St Louis Community Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Commercial Loan Processor
Company Name : St Louis Community Credit Union
Company Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Position : Senior Commercial Loan Processor
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
- ST. LOUIS COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
POSITION TITLE: Senior Commercial Loan Processor
DEPARTMENT: Business Services
Position Reports To: Senior Vice President of Business Services
Assist in the efficient and effective operation of Business Services. This includes overall business services operations, the loan operating system and ensuring objectives are achieved in accordance with policies and goals. Provide administrative support of all division’s sales and service culture. Work independently with teammates while helping facilitate loan closings and business member support of the overall portfolio. Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
- Book multiple loan types in a commercial loan operating platform and core system.
- Administer a commercial loan operating platform including set-up and implementation.
- Establish, correct and adjust loan payments, fees etc. if necessary.
- Prepare documentation to open business deposit account and provide cash management services.
- Prepare, review and ensure accuracy of all pertinent loan and account documentation.
- Inform and assist manager of any documentation issues and need for follow-up.
- Work with business members to clear issues and exceptions.
- Attend scheduled planning sessions.
- Critical back up for all lenders in the group.
- Make routine decisions of scheduling of events, administrative and organizational tasks, business member relations and prioritization.
- Resolve complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive member and employee information.
- Educate members and cross-sell lending and other credit union products as appropriate.
- Understand and comply with all state and federal regulations and laws. Ensure loan documents are in compliance with all Federal and State regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act requirements. Bank Secrecy Act knowledge will be determined by the employee’s position and responsibility.
Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related field and five (5) years related experience in business or commercial account coordination performing all essential functions listed.
Tasks Performed by Position
1. Administer Business Loans, Business Loan Platform, Deposit Account and Group Office
- Prepare documentation for loans including orders flood letters, title work, payoffs, etc.
- Book loans and store loan documentation.
- Review updates to the commercial loan platform, recommend changes and complete as needed
- Greet business members, suppliers, prospects and associates
- Screen telephone calls
- Schedule appointments, make reservations
- Set up files
- Open, sort and prioritize mail and messages
- Gather and research information to assist Business Services Group
- Prepare presentation materials
- Handle confidential material and matters
- Order supplies maintain the constant flow of business in the department
2. Prepare all reports, correspondence, etc. for Business Services
- Prepare and update reports including loan pipeline, deposit activity and compliance related tracking.
- Prepare materials to assist in credit union decisions
- Prepare and send packets for the Loan Committee when necessary
- Prepare all correspondence
3. Provide efficient, courteous service to business members, prospects and associates
- Greet others
- Communicate to business members that they are important to the credit union
- Provide accurate and complete responses to business member inquiries
- Obtain information to solve potential problems
- Inform Business Services Group of problems that might entail loss of implementation of the credit union’s operations
- Know the proper individuals within the organization to handle issue when Assistant cannot handle it.
- Make routine decisions to expedite problems quickly
4. Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments or functions as required and/or assigned.
Each employee of St. Louis Community will be held to and accountable for each of the areas outlined in our “ACT” plan listed below:
- Reliable: ready to work at scheduled times
- DWYSYWD: do what you say you will do
- Responsible: perform job duties accurately, on time and within budget; don’t pass the buck when something goes wrong
- Resourceful: run it like you own it (use CU resources wisely)
- Avoiding actions that warrant a write-up
- Adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures
- Having a strong attention to detail to avoid repeated errors and errors due to blatant negligence.
- Supportive: help your co-workers succeed
- Cooperative: work together, not in isolation (together, everyone achieves more)
- Golden Rule: treat others the way you want to be treated
- Attitude: help create a friendly and positive atmosphere wherever you are
- Having no negative internal survey reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related field and five (5) years related experience in business or commercial account coordination performing all essential functions listed.
- Possess strong PC facility-word processing, spreadsheets, databases, publication and presentation software; strong organization and planning; administrative support; strong, effective written and verbal communication.
- Be assertive, reliable, responsible, consistent and a high attention to detail. Must be sociable — able to interact at all levels.
- Ability to communicate clearly with credit union members both in person and over the phone (orally and in writing) as well as staff.
- Able to handle pressure and deadlines exceptionally well and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Have the ability to set priorities and obtain established goals.
- Able to work precisely and accurately with numbers and legal documents.
- Have a professional appearance and member-service oriented in both attitude and performance.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do data entry, stand/walk, bend/stoop/crouch, kneel/push/bend, talk and/or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds. The employee must occasionally drive from his or her home office to different branches
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- business or commercial account coordination: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in