Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Acumed & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior CNC Programmer
Company Name : Acumed
Company Location : Hillsboro, OR 97124
Job Position : Senior CNC Programmer
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
The CNC Programmer creates CNC code to produce medical devices on CNC equipment utilizing CAD/CAM software or manual programming methods during Process Development or Process Improvement for use in a Production environment.
- Create production programs using CAM software.
- Create production documentation as required.
- Mentors and trains level production machinists.
- Develop manufacturing processes for new product.
- Participate on NPI Product Development teams when required.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to determine operating methods and inspection parameters.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers to ensure that tolerancing and Inspection methods align and are achievable.
- Participate in all Validation activities as required.
- Train and assist production personnel for process “hand off” at the time of final process qualification.
- Assist with training Process Development Techs and Machinists when needed.
- Support and troubleshoot issues on the production machining floor. Work with Manufacturing to continually improve sustaining processes.
- Develop prototypes for the Design Teams.
- Work from drawings, rough sketches, production diagrams and verbal instructions to fabricate complex machined parts and processes.
- Efficiently troubleshoots advanced set-up and programming issues with all relevant equipment.
- Work with CNC Programmer and Manufacturing Engineers to improve processes.
- Participate on NPI projects to incorporate machining processes.
- Work closely with Maintenance personnel and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure proper machine operation.
- Investigate, develop, procure, and test custom tooling, as necessary.
- Administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of 5 years CNC related experience in Medical Device manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years CAM experience or equivalent complex manual programming.
- Minimum of 2 years of complex programming/machining assignments.
- Demonstrated basic project management skills
- Must have programmed additional axis’ such as rotary or swing/tilting in addition to X, Y and Z axis’.
- Knowledge of advanced inspection techniques or systems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments outside of normal daily activities.
- Proven ability to work within timelines and deadlines.
- Ideal candidate would have a combination of the following experience; swiss lathe programming, Citizen lathe programming, Esprit CAM, PartMaker CAM.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hillsboro, OR 97124: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CNC programming: 2 years (Required)
- CNC lathe: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in