Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Computershare & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Business Analyst – 100% Remote
Company Name : Computershare
Company Location : New York, NY 10104
Job Position : Senior Business Analyst – 100% Remote
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Location – 100% Remote (US-Wide)
We give you a world of potential
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Senior Business Analyst (100% Remote – US-Wide) to join our Issuer Services team based in the US. Our team supports all of Georgeson’s global market teams to continuously deliver new technology for innovation and product growth. Our mandate is a global system to automate workflow, synthesize multiple data channels, and to make market-specific data available globally to all regional teams.
There are a few things that make this opportunity truly fantastic:
- Work with a supportive leader who encourages creativity and innovation on a team where new ideas are always welcome
- This is a brand-new position, and you’ll have the ability to make a huge impact as you work on new and existing initiatives
- This team is small but growing, providing the opportunity for continuous development and collaboration
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, ensuring that you can obtain the right work-life balance
- We offer a competitive total compensation package, with further details found below
A role you will love
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be the business/technology management partner and act as the bridge from business needs to the software production pipeline. This is a challenging hands-on opportunity to synthesize a complex web of use cases that span markets, workflows, and varying client delivery mandates.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to get involved at every stage of our business from software conception to product specification.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the primary point person for Global Georgeson technology initiatives and production issues, liaising between the business and the development team
- Facilitating business discovery and analysis of requirements, and providing technical specifications to the development team
- Managing the queue of enhancements capturing the necessary information to prioritize based upon benefits to the business, and work with the business to prioritize accordingly
- Overseeing the development timeline and keeping management updated on timeline changes
- Coordinating UAT testing and liaising between the business and development team to ensure milestones are met
- Preparing management reporting on a periodic basis
- Understanding and interpreting the various issues and requirements of global and facilitate to arrive at solutions that meet overall business needs
- Understanding business needs through interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases and/or scenarios
- Translating high-level information into detail for developers, translating technical information into general understanding for end users
- Facilitating end-to-end functional business analysis and experience design from business need through to UAT and release
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for someone who is a creative problem-solver with a passion for developing innovative solutions. In addition to being an excellent communicator and strong influencer, you will have:
- 4+ years of business analyst experience or related experience
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack
- Ability to act as project manager depending on task, running parallel workstreams simultaneously
- Successful track record of leading initiatives across a series of contending priorities
- Solid ability to translate user needs into pragmatic solutions
- Proven ability to partner closely with global teams and technical experts
- Experience building solutions between disparate processes and functions
Bonus points if you have:
- Financial Experience, and preferably some understanding of Shareholder Identification and Voting, AGMs, M&A, ESG
- Experience dealing with global users, sensitive to local issues, awareness of compliance and data privacy requirements in varied jurisdictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related field
- Experience working with multiple geographies and large companies
- Business Analyst Certification
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. Approximately $100,000 to $125,000 per year USD, depending on experience.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at [email protected] detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in