Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C. & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Audit Manager
Company Name : Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C.
Company Location : Las Vegas, NV 89119
Job Position : Senior Audit Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Who We Are
Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C. (TPCPAs) has been regarded as one of the top CPA and business advisory firms in Southern Nevada and Montana since our inception in 1987. We have four offices in two states and offer our staff the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
Our Firm believes that strong leadership and collaboration are critical to maintaining a quality product and providing the highest standards of service to our wide range of clientele. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our staff with the flexibility to explore their passions and cultivate their talents throughout their tenure with our firm. We seek the best and brightest in the industry, and we value our associates’ drive to excel. We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, volunteer opportunities, networking events, and other outings.
Title: Sr. Audit Manager
Time Type: Full time
Base Salary Range: $85,000 – $125,000 (Benefits include medical, dental, and vision, performance bonuses, flexible scheduling, advancement opportunities, retirement, and MORE)
We are looking for dynamic Senior Audit Manager to join our Business Assurance (Audit) team in Las Vegas. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most respected public accounting firms in the country. Our industry niches include construction, manufacturing/distribution, real estate, trusts and estates, and professional service firms.
The responsibilities of a Senior Audit Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Performing complex audits and reviewing financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Performing internal control documentation and testing
- Assisting Senior Managers, Directors and Partners with consulting projects
- Training and supervising staff and reviewing workpapers and financial statements
- Meeting budget and realization goals while supporting staff in meeting their budgeted hours and realization goals
- Identifying problem areas and client issues and proposing solutions to managers
- Overseeing and supporting multiple engagement teams concurrently to complete financial statement audits
- Identifying technical skills needed for improvement and improve through CPE, personal commitment, and on-the-job training
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum seven years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience
- Active CPA license in your home office state (Additional certifications appreciated)
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements, along with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and research abilities
- Intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the common business and accounting issues facing non-publicly traded companies in the manufacturing, distribution and services industry. These issues include, but are not limited to: mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, entrepreneurship, funding requirements, growth objectives and exit strategies. Technical knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP).
TPCPAs offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Tompkins & Peters CPAs, P.C. is a business based on ethics and integrity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 7 years (Required)
- CPA (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in