Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Humana Pharmacy Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Senior Accountant
Company Name : Humana Pharmacy Inc
Company Location : Louisville, KY 40202
Job Position : Senior Accountant
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Job Title: Senior Accountant – Hybrid/ Must Live near Louisville, KY. – (R-291436)
Description: The Senior Accountant performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules. Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects. The Senior Accountant work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Responsibilities: The Senior Accountant prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles. Provides financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget. Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of technical experience
- Progressive leadership and management experience
- Prior experience within the financial industry
- Ability to interpret & manipulate large data sets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant license
- Prior experience with Access and SQL
- Experience executing on process redesign and implementation
This role will be a hybrid remote role. A combination of onsite and remote work.
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
- Medical, religious, state andremote-only work exemptions are available.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense. A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required. Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $74,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you worked for Humana, CenterWell, or Enclara? Yes or No
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Technical: 3 years (Required)
- Financial Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Progressive leadership and management: 3 years (Required)
- Public Accountant Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Louisville, KY 40202
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in