Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Queen’s Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Security Investigator/Trainer – West Security (Full-Time 40 Day)
Company Name : The Queen’s Medical Center
Company Location : Hawaii
Job Position : Security Investigator/Trainer – West Security (Full-Time 40 Day)
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
- Investigates civil, criminal and employee matters at The Queens’ Medical Center (QMC).
- Ensures that investigations are performed in accordance with regulatory requirements and the policies and procedures of the QMC.
- Develops, coordinates, implements and monitors Security training programs and activities.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: standing, sitting, walking/running, riding of a bicycle, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, twisting body, seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling usual weight of 20 pounds up to 150 pounds, wearing weight up to 75 pounds of self contained breathing apparatus equipment for decontamination response and medivacs.
- Continuous: finger dexterity.
- Frequent: walking on uneven ground, squatting, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, frequent gripping of an object.
- Occasional: kneeling, crawling.
Operates computer, typewriter, telephone, copier, CCTV, 2-way radios and various types of vehicles, SCBA equipment.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Exposed to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Subjected to noise and/or vibration when assisting patients or handling restraints on a patient.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- High school or GED required. Post secondary coursework or college degree preferred.
- Current State of Hawaii Guard Registration card.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required in accordance with Hawaii state law rules and regulations.
- Driver’s abstract or evidence of good driving record.
- Meet and comply with qualifications set forth in QMC Fleet Safety Policy.
- Current certification in CPR at BLS-HCP level.
- Two (2) years experience in security investigations, preferably in healthcare or related industry.
- One (1) year experience in security or law enforcement as an officer.
- Experience to demonstrate:
o Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing with a broad range of people.
o Knowledge of criminal and scientific investigative principles, practices, methods, techniques, and equipment; pertinent city, state and federal laws and ordinances.
- Prior training experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in