Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RUBB INC & they are Hiring Candidates for Sales Coordinator
Company Name : RUBB INC
Company Location : Sanford, ME 04073
Job Position : Sales Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
At Rubb, efficient processes and effective communication are key to the success of our company. These attributes are especially important in our Sales Department where internal and external communications with customers are critical. We are currently in search of a Sales Coordinator with excellent communication & organization skills to assist with inbound & outbound sales and marketing efforts. Not only will these efforts allow us to achieve efficiency within our sales department but will also play a pivotal role in nurturing the pleasant work environment our people love.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool (HubSpot) and serve as the primary point of contact for phone and email inquiries. Work directly with Sales Manager for assignment of leads, marketing initiatives, competitor analyses and monthly sales reports.
- Coordinate directly with Sales Manager on specific marketing campaigns utilizing our various marketing partners. Tasks will include conducting competitor analyses, analyzing pricing trends, and improving brand messaging / consistency.
- Organize and maintain sales travel and tradeshow scheduling to include assistance with tradeshow design, budgets and various marketing support materials.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Process phone and email inquiries, handling inbound phone calls via Rubb’s Main Line.
- Develop relationship with Rubb’s direct marketing partners (Rubb UK / Anchour) to improve and expand our marketing efforts, website, and digital/print media.
- Research new markets and drive outbound communications to targeted market segments.
- Develop and categorize Rubb value proposition and implement relevant information in our branding (reference all design codes, conduct backdated project case studies, etc.).
- Identify R&D efforts that will support sales/marketing growth
- Support continuity among sales team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to include the assistance of designated orders.
- Oversee and update inventory for in-stock structures & shelters.
- Review customer-provided specifications & RFP’s to assist in determining Rubb’s bid response.
- Excellent attention to detail and confidence in both written and oral communications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field, proven experience in Sales/Marketing will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software/CRM’s
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in