Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Risk Placement Services, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for RPS Underwriter/Broker
Company Name : Risk Placement Services, Inc
Company Location : Wyoming
Job Position : RPS Underwriter/Broker
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
RISK PLACEMENT SERVICES JOB DESCRIPTION
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest Specialty Wholesale Insurance Brokerage firms. We work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
The Underwriter/Broker is responsible for driving revenue growth by providing Retail Agents with a highly responsive underwriting capability and access to national markets through relationships with Specialty Carriers.
- Prospect for new business by actively networking and building relationships with Independent Retail Agents and Carrier Underwriters to achieve production goals.
- Build strong relationships with Specialty Carriers to ensure competitive pricing and access to coverage on various types of risk.
- Pre-qualify submissions and ensure focus on high probability sales opportunities, while following Carrier guidelines to maintain a profitable book of business.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise on insurance solutions for specific product lines, industry segments and business types.
- Analyze submissions from Retail Agents and quickly determine the best available Carrier, coverage, forms and premium.
- Gather information on client risks and determine potential areas of exposure RPS could also quote.
- Proactively stay abreast on relevant industry and market trends that impact underwriting guidelines, pricing and premiums.
- Ensure business partners understand RPS’ full-range of risk solutions as their business needs evolve.
- May be assigned a support team to lead, train and oversee work product.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Detail-oriented; strong analytical skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates appropriate urgency in driving towards production goals.
- Sets challenging revenue growth goals and develops and executes sales plans to ensure success.
- Leverages data and tools to identify client risks and develop a comprehensive insurance solution.
- Sets a high standard for responsiveness and commitment to meet the needs of Retailers and their clients.
- Conveys insurance and risk management expertise in ways that build trust, credibility and establishes RPS as the “one source” insurance provider.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Home state P&C license, or willing to obtain within first 90 days of employment.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute RPS’ Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in