Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MRO & they are Hiring Candidates for ROI Medical Records Specialist
Company Name : MRO
Company Location : Reno, NV 89511
Job Position : ROI Medical Records Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
MRO Corporation, a market leader of disclosure management solutions for healthcare organizations, has an opening for a person to work in the healthcare sector supporting disclosure management services.
The ROI Specialist is responsible for providing support at a specified client site for the Release of Information (ROI) requests for patient medical record requests*
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines records to be released by reviewing requestor information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and obtaining pertinent patient data from various sources, including electronic, off-site, or physical records that match patient request.
- Answer phone calls concerning various ROI issues.
- If necessary, responds to walk-in customers requesting medical records and logs information provided by customer into ROI On-Line database.
- If necessary, responds and processes requests from physician offices on a priority basis and faxes information to the physician office.
- Logs medical record requests into ROI On-Line database.
- Scans medical records into ROI On-Line database.
- Complies with site facility policies and regulations.
- At specified sites, responsible for handling and recording cash payments for requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates proficiency using computer applications. One or more years experience entering data into computer systems. Experience using the internet is required.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and meet production goals established by MRO.
- Strong verbal communication skills; demonstrated success responding to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrates success working in an environment that requires attention to detail.
- Proven track record of dependability.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Prior work experience in Release of Information in a physician’s office or HIM Department is a plus.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations is preferred.
*This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or reflect the tasks that may be assigned.
MRO’s employees work at client facilities throughout the United States. We are proud of the culture we create for our employees and offer an outstanding work environment. We strive to match the right applicant to the right position. To learn more about us, visit www.mrocorp.com. MRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is located in a hospital setting and requires the Covid vaccine.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical records: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in