Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Adara Home Health & they are Hiring Candidates for RN Area Manager
Company Name : Adara Home Health
Company Location : Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Job Position : RN Area Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Every day, our employees impact the lives of others
The Area Manager provides oversight of all aspects of client care services, management of personnel, adherence to company policies and procedures, and oversight of financial and quality performance of the territory assigned to an office. Ensures growth through organizational planning, increased market share, business strategy and improved performance while aligning with the company’s mission, values and strategy. Role fulfills the Clinical Manager requirements of the Medicare Conditions of Participation for the assigned area. The position reports to the Administrator/CEO.
As an Area Manager, you will have the ability to bonus based on productivity scales.
- Medical Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Program
- 401K 100% Vested Upon Eligibility
- Reflects the company’s mission and values in developing and maintaining professional working relationship with others.
- Ensures that client complaints, issues and concerns are communicated to the Director of Operations and the Administrator.
- Ensures compliance at assigned location with established professional standards of practice, state and federal regulations, and company policies, procedures, and processes, employee management and key quality measures.
- Ensures client care is delivered to established care guidelines, Plan of Care, Physician Orders, state and federal regulations, and company policies, procedures, and processes and meets payer requirements.
- Oversees and ensures appropriate patient and personnel assignments
- Oversees the referral process. Ensures clients are accepted for care according to company admission criteria.
- Ensures client needs are continually assessed
- Ensures the development, implementation, and updates of the client’s individualized Plan of Care
- Ensures all Vulnerable Adult and Child Protection reports are conducted following the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures clients are discharged from the company according to established policies and procedures.
- Participates in and oversees the on-call process to ensure client care policies and procedures are followed.
- Implements company Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) established by the company Director of Quality
- Implements strategies and initiatives to achieve operational goals and objectives.
- Ensures onboarding, supervision, evaluation, training, assignment and discharge of staff is done according to established company policies and procedures. Notifies the Director of Human Resources of any employee issues or concerns.
- Mentors, and supervises staff, holding them accountable for role responsibilities, competencies, individual performance and goals.
- Ensures ongoing training, in-service education requirements, and performance management for staff are met according to company policies and procedures.
- Oversees the compensation policies and procedures to ensure guidelines are met.
- Implements assigned location’s safety programs and ensures completion of reports for Workers’ Compensation.
- May fulfill key roles during temporary vacancies.
- Participates in strategic company growth and performance improvement measures.
- Provides recommendations on assigned location’s sales and growth strategies.
- Participates in the implementation of long range plans for expenditures and resources based on the business plan established by the parent, operational needs, and the safety of patients and employees.
- Develops and maintains relationships with community agencies and referral sources that nurture and promote company growth and expansion.
- Monitors key financial indicators for assigned location.
- Monitors financial performance and key metrics for assigned location.
- Ensures services are provided following established payer guidelines
- Compiles and submits required documentation to parent accounting department for reimbursement of account payables
- Ensures completion of necessary reports and documentation. Submits monthly reports as requested to parent.
- Ensures payroll of employees meets established policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures all equipment/supplies required for employees to perform their roles are in good working condition and available.
- Manages work assignments effectively, remains flexible with unexpected changes, and may be assigned additional duties.
- Primarily office work that requires frequent sitting, standing, bending, and stretching. Must be able to drive or use public transportation in all types of weather.
- Light. Amount of weight moved; up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy program and currently licensed in the state of Minnesota; currently licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state of Minnesota and registered with the Board of Medical practice.
- The license must not have been revoked, suspended, and without limitations or restrictions.
- Proof of negative Tuberculosis testing: mantoux skin test, or documentation of negative chest X-ray.
- Access to a dependable automobile in order to travel to multiple company business stops a day.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance when using a personal vehicle for company business.
- Have U.S. Citizenship or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.
- Disclose any conviction and criminal history records pertaining to any crime related to the provision of health services. A candidate who has been convicted of a crime will not be hired.
- Pass initial and ongoing background studies and screenings including but not limited to those of the Minnesota Department of Health and the Federal Office of the Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities.
- Provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and religious vaccine exemption requests must be approved by the company before your start date.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five years of progressive health care setting with management experience required. Home health Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, the ability to follow standards/procedures, and make appropriate clinical judgments to support the provision of safe client care.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, adapt to change, and manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and ensuring the necessary duties are completed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
- Ability to mentor and develop leadership and employees for assigned location.
- Basic computer skills and willing to learn new software programs; experience with Electronic Medical Records and Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Current CPR certification highly recommended.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in