Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Eaton & they are Hiring Candidates for ReSurge Returnship Program- EatonCare Technical Knowledge Writer / Editor
Company Name : Eaton
Company Location : Beachwood, OH 44122
Job Position : ReSurge Returnship Program- EatonCare Technical Knowledge Writer / Editor
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Eaton’s ReSurge Returnship Program is hiring an EatonCare Technical Knowledge Writer / Editor in Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Cleveland, OH, El Paso, TX, Milwaukee, WI, Pittsburg, PA, or Raleigh, NC.
Are you ready to rejoin the workforce after a career break? Are you looking to change industries or the function from your previous experience?
There are many reasons why people leave their jobs – and just as many reasons why it’s time to come back to work. At Eaton, we empower experienced professionals to succeed not just at work, but in life, too. We understand that success is no longer just measured by a salary and a job title. After a career break, there are competing priorities to consider and unique needs to be met.
Our ReSurge Program ensures that you will have a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization during your 12-month assignment. Participants will work to solve real-world challenges while refreshing the skills necessary to be a leader in our organization. You will gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side-by-side with experienced leaders and mentors to power your career. You’ll be part of a cohort, but each participant’s development experience will be customized to help them reach their highest potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
Lead EatonCare’s knowledgebase strategy and to develop and evaluate the technical knowledgebase that is used internally with employees and externally with customers. The initial focus will be on the teams in Avery Creek, NC including the Distribution and Control and Brightlayer teams. The position is responsible for generating innovative ideas for content while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team. The position explores products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented and easily understood by a broad audience. This position is part of a large strategic initiative for all Customer Support, Marketing, Engineering, and IT across Eaton. This position reports to the Customer Self-Service Program Manager.
In this role you will:
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, and form documentation
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team
- Collaborate with the software and product support teams to ensure that we’re aligned
- Help to train front line employees to capture knowledgebase topics and write articles
- Work with new product launch teams to ensure that content is created for the new products
- Drive self-service usage through the establishment of effective and accurate content (increased ratio of self-service as a % of total contacts)
- Drive employee efficiency through making technical information easily available (reduction in handled time)
- Staying current with changing technologies and ways to display information (videos, search engine optimization, in-app resources, etc)
Required (Basic) qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- One+ (1+) year of a voluntary career break from your profession
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call 412-893-3600 or send an email to: [email protected]
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Hybrid
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in