Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Beacon Health System & they are Hiring Candidates for Respiratory Therapist
Company Name : Beacon Health System
Company Location : Elkhart, IN 46514
Job Position : Respiratory Therapist
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
New Grads Welcome; Student Loan Repayment Offered!
Relocation Assistance Available!
*$3 additional hourly rate for eligible skill sets*
Reports to the Clinical Manager. Respiratory therapists also known as respiratory care practitioners; evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders. Practicing under the direction of a physician, respiratory therapists assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care therapeutic treatments and diagnostic procedures. Responsible for the proper and safe administration of respiratory care including intermittent and continuous therapy, blood gas sampling and analysis, mechanical ventilation, airway management and non-invasive oxygen and carbon dioxide monitoring of neonatal, newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and connect with heart.
- VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
- SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on their team.
Education & Experience
- The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of an Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy or equivalent education. Requires current registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Respiratory Therapist. A current and valid Indiana License as a Respiratory Care Practitioner is also required. Experience with different modalities or ability to be skills validated during orientation to perform pulmonary function tests independently, ability to assist and run equipment for surgical bronchoscopies independently. A minimum of two years of critical care experience is required to move to the Level II position. All new grads will start as a Respiratory Therapist Level I. After two years of critical care experience and based on skills validation, applicant may be promoted to Level II with manager approval. At that time, the appropriate pay adjustment will be made.
Knowledge & Skills
- Requires knowledge of application and effects of respiratory therapy techniques and procedures.
- Requires interpersonal skills necessary for effective communication with patients, families, and team members.
- Requires analytical skills to determine appropriate methods of therapy based upon observation of the patient and diagnostic reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $28.00 – $39.94 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- IN RT License (Preferred)
- NBRC Certification (Preferred)
- BLS (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in