Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Community Solutions Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Residential Re-Entry Supervisor
Company Name : Community Solutions Inc
Company Location : Wilmington, DE 19802
Job Position : Residential Re-Entry Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and professional supervisor to oversee the Residential Re Entry Staff at our Wilmington Adult Residential Re Entry facility. The Residential Re Entry Supervisor oversees staff who are working with clients that are transitioning out of federal prison and being housed at our facility while they gain skills to become a productive citizen back in their community. The staff provide not only a safe space to explore challenges but also serve as mentors and provide guidance to our clients as well as working collaboratively with a team to assist the clients in their transition. Training is provided for all essential duties as well as continuing education to help support career advancement and skill acquisition. Well suited candidates are ready to work in a multifaceted and fast paced environment in social services.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes the responsible citizenship, accountability, and well-being of individuals and families involved, or at risk of involvement, in the child welfare, juvenile justice, or criminal justice system. Since CSIs founding in 1962, it has been a pioneer in the community-based service. We have been delivering supervision, treatment, and comprehensive individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens. Using this plan we built the first ever halfway house in New England which has now been replicated and grown to almost 50 programs in 9 states. For over 50 years, CSI has been building upon its successful foundations and has been expanding its services to serve thousands of adults, youth, and families each year.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to
- Provide supervision and monitoring of Residential Re-Entry Specialist, coverage staff and shift activities as it relates to client supervision, security, emergency situations, maintenance and sanitation, and client accountability.
- Provide direct supervision, training, and evaluation of direct care staff; including orientation training, and basic and advanced coverage training for newly employed and other staff as assigned.
- Ensure that all direct care staff are in compliance with the training requirements set forth by the Agency and the funding sources.
- Monitor staff performance and provide regular feedback to the program director.
- Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance/quality assurance plan that assures compliance with policy, ACA standards, and contract requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain inspection ready status at facility level
- Provide technical assistance to all residential programs to implement preventative maintenance plan as indicated above.
- Support the case manager supervisor, where applicable, in matters related to case management, staff response to emergency situations, and compliance with Agency policies and procedures.
- Complete monitoring, incident, and training reports as necessary.
- Assist the program director in setting agenda and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Perform the functions of counselor/case manager such as client supervision, custody, searches, facility rounds, counts, and urine surveillance as needed.
- Organize and conduct monthly residential counselor meetings.
- Monitor staff compliance with all policies and procedures pertaining to the safety and security of clients, Agency property, and the community.
- Participate in the on-call duty officer rotation as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a social science field and two years experience in the social service or criminal justice field. Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills desired.
- Ability to engage and develop collaborations with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test prior to start.
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4 days/year).
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) plan with automatic enrollment and a company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in