Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Institution for Savings & they are Hiring Candidates for Residential Loan Originator
Company Name : Institution for Savings
Company Location : Newburyport, MA 01950
Job Position : Residential Loan Originator
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
The Institution for Savings, one of the oldest and most stable mutual banks in the country and the largest mutual savings bank on the North Shore, is seeking a Residential Loan Originator. This is an in-house position with a base salary plus quarterly incentives. Primary responsibilities include examining, evaluating, and authorizing and/or recommending approval of customer applications for residential real estate loans.
- Requests property appraisals, applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant’s evaluation.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans and/or submits applications to credit analyst for verification and recommendations.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicants or creditors to resolve questions regarding applicant information.
- Compiles loan packages and facilitates negotiation with applicants pursuant to Bank standards, including fees, loan repayment options and other credit terms.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Promotes and cross-sells other bank products and services as appropriate to customer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of five years demonstrated successful work-related experience in all aspects of residential rending including secondary market.
- Fluent in Spanish with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Effective interviewing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and proven problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and goal oriented; enjoys generating new business and developing long-term relationships.
- Utilizes strong organization skills to perform and prioritize a high volume of tasks simultaneously.
- Consistently achieves goals and meets strict deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to context, substance and detail.
- Embraces the team-oriented culture and works collaboratively across the Bank to support the Bank’s strategic growth plans.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience required. Knowledge of Encompass and Jack Henry software preferred but not required.
This position is full-time with fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 10%; life insurance; disability plan; pension plan after 2 years of service; and generous vacation and paid-time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in