Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Micromeritics Instrument Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Research Development Mechanical Engineer
Company Name : Micromeritics Instrument Corporation
Company Location : Norcross, GA 30093
Job Position : Research Development Mechanical Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
The Senior Mechanical Engineer works closely with our multidisciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers, as well as project management team to design new products and maintain existing designs for our markets. Our products heat to 1100°C, cool to 4K (-270°C), while controlling from vacuum to pressures of up to 400 MPa (60Kpsig) and flows to 200LPM.
- Develop mechanical & electromechanical systems for new products and existing product upgrades.
- Develop complex electro-mechanical systems that incorporate both heated and cooled temperature zones, pressure vessels and flow systems.
- Develop complex electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic systems to move samples and/or subassemblies.
- Work closely with the electrical team to develop complex electromechanical systems incorporating efficient cabling.
- Design & develop using best DFM/DFA practices, and work closely with the Manufacturing Engineering team to move those methods to the production floor.
- Design cable/cable harness interconnections within complex systems.
- Develop and/or review complex electro-mechanical systems for global compliance requirements (REACH, RoHS, UL/CSA, CE Mark, CB Scheme).
Education: BSME or equivalent
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Mechanical CAD design (SolidWorks preferred).
- Good understand of tolerancing & surfacing for mechanical design. Basic understanding of GD&T at a minimum.
- Good understanding of material properties and selection of materials for design. Good understanding of material coatings (e.g., copper-spray for EMC) is a plus.
- Good understanding of PED and requirements for incorporating Pressure Vessels is a plus.
- CFD and FEA experience, including experience with SolidWorks Flow Simulation, is a plus.
- Understanding global compliance requirements of materials is a plus.
- Able to work comfortably with diverse core teams – including mechanical, electrical, systems, manufacturing engineers and machinists.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (Executive Order 11246, Section 503, & VEVRAA)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $79,082.00 – $84,802.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norcross, GA 30093: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in