Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in FedEx Supply Chain & they are Hiring Candidates for Research Analyst II
Company Name : FedEx Supply Chain
Company Location : Lebanon, TN
Job Position : Research Analyst II
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
- Research and resolve discrepancies and escalations accurately using all available resources.
- Provide reports to Supervisor detailing errors, improper scans and misses by shift to drive accountability.
- Maintain the flow of product by resolving them in FIFO or Prioritization order.
- Communicate resolution and completion of prioritized orders to the customer and management.
- Communicate repetitive errors and problems to the Inventory Control Manager.
- Assist in determining root causes of the discrepancies or SLA misses along with recommendations to prevent them, and report that information to the Operations Manager and Customer.
- Maintain a good relationship with accounts by responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report feedback to management, including any signs of dissatisfaction.
- Implement and promote continuous improvement warehouse and inventory functions utilizing established quality processes (ISO, account, etc) and through active participation in High Performance Work Teams.
- Understand and meet all customer quality goals.
- Participate in quality programs and quality project teams.
- Make recommendations and/or lead projects regarding continuous improvement of department work processes and operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and 1-4 years of relevant experience.
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience including computer skills.
- Effective communication and PC skills required.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- This position operates in a specially designated federal area and, due to contractual and regulatory obligations, requires obligations, requires U.S. citizenship in order to be considered for this position.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Job ID: 45940
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in