Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kingspan Light + Air & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Sales Manager
Company Name : Kingspan Light + Air
Company Location : Illinois
Job Position : Regional Sales Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Kingspan Light + Air is an award-winning innovator of daylighting and ventilation solutions for high-performance building envelopes. We offer a wide range of high-quality solutions, including translucent daylighting systems, skylights and smoke and natural ventilation products.
We believe that good design can have a profoundly positive effect on the built environment and improve the way that people work, learn, play and live. We work to provide the most innovative and impactful solutions to our customers in support of our efforts to advance daylighting design.
As part of the Kingspan family, we have global reach with local expertise to help bring your vision to life. Whether you’re looking for the right product for your project or designing with daylighting – we’re here to support your goals. We partner with you to develop solutions that will optimize the role that natural light plays in the design of your buildings.
We are hiring a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to lead our North Division. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Director, Sales. This position is responsible for driving revenue/sales while managing & directing a team of Independent Manufacturer’s Representatives in the region, along with an Inside Sales Representative.
- Build & develop a sales team that operates with respect, aligned with Kingspan values.
- Provide leadership to drive revenue and achieve sales goals.
- Foster a culture of high standards, accountability, team engagement, & continuous improvement to meet the needs of our customers.
- Analyze and interpret data to drive decision-making.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for winning job opportunities.
- Participate in the bidding process to help close targeted projects
- Efficiently manage a sales pipeline using Salesforce, and submit sales forecasts & projections.
- Develop, track, and report key performance measurements.
- Identify emerging trends and develop actionable plans to address them.
- Review reports and analytics to understand daily, weekly and monthly performance.
- Call on targeted architects and introduce Kingspan Light + Air products to produce a healthy and ongoing project “pipeline” with rep network
- Advise architects and designers on the best solutions to incorporate Kingspan products on upcoming projects
- Conduct in-office PowerPoint presentations for architectural firms (lunch and learns)
- Train and advise reps on product knowledge and selling techniques * Study and write specifications for Kingspan Light + Air products
- Exercise pricing authority judiciously to meet or exceed volume & profit goals.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures (company, state, federal, etc.)
- Promote and encourage safety awareness and compliance
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Sales, Director
Necessary Skills And Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the building industry (5+ Years).
- Proven work experience with managing people.
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, & communication skills.
- Ability to address customer & rep requests in a timely and efficient manner Kingspan Light + Air – North America Job Description
- Able to host, lead, and present in front of large audiences
- Holds oneself with a high level of integrity and develops trust from others
- High level of strategic thinking and implementation
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- Must have confidence, aggressiveness, tenacity, and resilience
- Professional image – appearance and demeanor
- Extensive face to face sales call experience
- Internal solid partnerships with key stakeholders (Regional Sales Managers, National Sales Manager, Inside Sales, etc.) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Reports to the Director, Sales.
- Fosters close and cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Sales.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for their job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Kingspan, we believe our employees are our greatest resource. Therefore, we offer a competitive salary, benefits, and vacation package for all full-time permanent positions. Kingspan is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in