Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kärcher North America & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Sales Manager – Industrial Rentals
Company Name : Kärcher North America
Company Location : Salt Lake City, UT
Job Position : Regional Sales Manager – Industrial Rentals
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Kärcher is the world’s leading provider of cleaning solutions with around 13,000 employees in 70 countries and an innovative product offer for commercial and domestic customers alike. Renowned for our innovation, over 90% of our products have been developed in the past 5 years. We owe this success to our employees, their skills, dedication, ideas and commitment. Constant investment in R&D, quality, marketing and design make us a well-known brand and a most attractive employer to develop your career with. Do you want to be part of our growth story?
Regional Sales Manager- Industrial Rentals Remote (Denver/ Salt Lake)
All over the world, Kärcher is synonymous with top performance, innovation and quality. In the same way that our products stand out from others, we too stand out as an employer. As a family-owned company, mutual appreciation and trust are particularly important to us. At Kärcher you can expect extraordinary tasks, which is why we look for employees who show outstanding motivation, dedication, and team spirit. Only together can we create that which sets Kärcher apart – and each individual employee plays an important role in this. The difference is you.
The Regional Sales Manager – Rental Industrial Construction will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals, as set forth by the Director of Sales, through the successful management of dealer partners, rental customers and key accounts. Promoting Industrial, rental and construction solutions through all channels is a requirement for attaining revenue and market share growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve annual sales plan to budget, (AOP), by hitting monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Grow revenues and profits in the territory by promoting Karcher industrial, rental, and construction solutions in all product categories: hot and cold-water pressure washers, Industrial vacuums, floor care products, sweepers, detergents, and parts/accessories.
- Complete an annual Territory Plan that identifies targeted areas of growth, both through dealers, rental houses, and key accounts. Executes annual Territory Plan.
- Manage Independent rep groups (Rental/Construction channel) in your territory for maximum growth and potential.
- Develop, maintain, and manage industrial dealer channel in territory. Activities will include but not limited to the following: Evaluate current distributor network and add distribution where necessary.
Provide product training and coaching to dealer sales representatives.
Develop individual dealer sales plans by providing sales targets through micro analysis, initiate growth plans, stocking programs, rebate potentials, and a comprehensive sales strategy to gain market share.
Gain mind share of dealer partners by conducting sales meetings, providing sales incentives, and being the Best-in-Class vendor to that dealer partner.
Conduct quarterly business reviews with the largest dealers in the territory.
- Target and introduce Karcher industrial scrubber and sweeper solutions direct to the Municipal channel, cities, states, counties, and federal government.
- Execute an effective sales strategy for key accounts to include, but not limited to, by conducting: Annual business reviews
Effective customer negotiations
- Provide to the Director of Sales a monthly recap report on territory activity and sales results.
- Provide timely information on market and competitive conditions.
- Utilize CRM program, (OneView), to record territory activity with dealer reps, Institutional Account Managers, and key accounts. All leads, opportunities, and demonstration activities will be documented.
- Maintain up-to-date profiles on all target markets, strategic sales opportunities, and key business relationships.
- Assist the other Karcher Regional Sales Managers and Customer Service Representatives, by working in partnership with internal Karcher CSR’s, to grow revenues and profits, resolve customer problems and deliver a high level of service. Be customer centric.
- Assist the Finance team and credit analysts, as requested, by working with customers on collections, credit, and general accounts receivable issues.
- Have 5-8+ years of successful sales territory or management experience involving strategic selling in the industrial cleaning or rental/construction markets.
- The candidate will have experience managing distribution channels with a strong focus on growth and development.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics CRM system is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to conduct sales seminars and presentations to dealers and key account customers, which will include transporting cleaning equipment to customer sites with a trailer.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have experience with a personal computer.
- Must be service-oriented, articulate, and able to present a positive and professional image.
- Motivates and empowers others in an effective way
- Actively seeks information to understand customers ‘needs and preferences
- This position requires 35-50% overnight travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers when using the telephone and personal computer throughout most of the day and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to perform training and demonstrations that include moving, lifting, pushing, or pulling equipment that weighs in excess of 500 lbs and pressures (PSI) up to 5000 PSI.
Home office along with frequent travel required by Company issued truck.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. These may be added, removed, changed or reassigned as needed to accommodate business requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in