Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Grainger & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Property Manager (Hybrid)
Company Name : Grainger
Company Location : Illinois
Job Position : Regional Property Manager (Hybrid)
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North America, Japan and the United Kingdom. We achieve our purpose, We Keep the World Working®, by serving more than 4.5 million customers with a wide range of products that keep their operations running and their people safe. Grainger also delivers services and solutions, such as technical support and inventory management, to save customers time and money.
We’re looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. As one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, we have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an individual. Find your way with Grainger today.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Facility Services & Operations the Regional Property Manager provides property management services to Grainger’s branches and distribution centers in the U.S. and Canada, assuring safe, functional facilities for employees and customers alike. Property management services include preventive maintenance, emergency repairs, planned renovations, multi-trade cycle projects, and capital replacements of roofs, parking lots, dock equipment, and HVAC units.
- Work cooperatively with the Facility Planning and Strategy Department to help develop annual budgets for repairs, planned projects, and capital replacements in the branch and distribution center networks in the U.S. and Canada.
- Provide financial stewardship to manage and control spending within established annual budgets.
- Identify repair issues at branches and distribution centers, create solutions, solicit bids, award contracts, manage projects, and approve payments.
- Approve contractor proposals and architectural or engineering plans to assure that project designs, materials, workmanship, and costs meet departmental standards.
- Support Grainger’s Supplier Diversity initiative by identifying women and minority vendors and contractors for consideration in completing branch projects.
- Manage contractor scheduling and performance to assure that all work is completed in strict compliance with contract terms.
- Stay informed about current and new technology and conduct ongoing research to pursue professional development to introduce and implement new techniques, materials, or services in building design, construction and repair.
- Develop relationships with and work cooperatively with Branch Managers, DC Facility Managers, District Managers, and Regional Vice-Presidents in all dealings with the branch and DC networks.
- Provide on-demand advice to the field for new repair issues.
- Provide an immediate response to emergency and high priority project requests, while assuring high quality and cost-efficient solutions.
- Use branch inspection results to determine the depth and breadth of repair work necessary to allow building components to exceed their predicted service lives.
- Identify, pre-qualify, hire, and manage consultants, architects, engineers, and contractors to support repair, cycle, and capital replacement projects.
- Support the National Service Vendors Program by providing vendor performance feedback across multiple programs including dock equipment, fire protection, and HVAC amongst others.
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Real Estate Department to perform the responsibilities of a Regional Property Manager in a thoughtful, cost-effective, and amiable manner.
- Complete additional tasks and projects, as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, real estate, or related field, or 8 plus years of related experience.
- Competency in mainstream business software, such as Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings and comprehend technical specifications.
- Familiarity with building components and construction methods and materials, and be able to analyze building problems and implement appropriate corrective measures.
- The skills to be physically able to access and inspect all parts of a branch or distribution center, including the roof. This may involve climbing ladders.
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members’ individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in