Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Omaha Marriott CapitolDistrict & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Marketing Manager
Company Name : Omaha Marriott CapitolDistrict
Company Location : Omaha, NE 68102
Job Position : Regional Marketing Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Regional Marketing Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Regional Marketing Manager will lead a team responsible for creating and executing a proactive, effective and integrated marketing strategy that drives revenue, property recognition, and loyalty. This strategy will cover all channels including online and offline marketing, hotel standards, CRM, social media, traditional PR campaigns on a local (and national level), and advertising (print and digital).
- Participate in the development and execution of comprehensive internal and external marketing plans for **the hotels, food and beverage outlets, and the Capitol District focused on traditional and digital advertising, collateral, social media and public relations.
- Hire, develop and train the marketing coordinators to support marketing efforts of both hotels and district.
- Provides monthly analytics/metrics, reporting on the effectiveness of the strategies. Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity. Review and share data that supports the properties strategic plans
- All internal and external marketing for the hotel executed in keeping with the style, design and professionalism, consistent with Marriott International standards and Marcus Hotels & Resorts specifications.
- All internal and external marketing for the food and beverage outlets executed in keeping with the style, design and professionalism, consistent with Marcus Hotels & Resorts and Starbucks Corporate specifications.
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market trends that may lead to changes in strategy to meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Create and manage press releases as directed by the DOS and/or GM. Should be a minimum of one press release per month.
- Oversee the hotels, restaurants, bars and coffee shops social media campaigns, including content creation, scheduling and tracking.
- Maintain current and accurate information on all web sites associated with the hotels, including but not limited to Marriott.com, vanity site, Social Media Websites and Online Travel Agencies (OTA) sites.
- Manage the collection and creation of hotel photography for in-house and external use. Utilized in-house photography equipment and hire/work with professional photographers to build official district, hotel, and food and beverage photographs.
- Create and manage sales and promotional material for the hotel and food and beverage outlets including menus, sales flyers, and display signage along with other promotional and collateral materials.
- Meets established marketing objectives by working with staff to plan short / long term goals; identify problems and implement solutions; and establish policies and procedures.
- Work with the hotel event team and leadership to plan events to drive brand awareness and interaction.
- Works closely with revenue management to develop marketing strategies that align with rate strategy and occupancy needs. Anticipates and recommends strategies for need periods and help maximize revenue generation in peak times.
- Participate in sales, revenue and marketing meetings and attend customer events as needed.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Determines agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Liaison between corporate office, property and outside agencies.
- Manage all analytical tools and environments to assure proper campaign attribution and proper integration of all hosted and managed campaigns.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities. Anticipates and reports on trends.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the marketing field required, experience in a hospitality environment highly desired.
- Strong planning and organization skills. Must be self-motivated and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- High level of comfort using computers and the internet is required. Experience with email and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and similar) is desired
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills to include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Stay abreast of online marketing developments and trends
- Flexibility to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel and oversight of events.
- Ability to effectively handle guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to sit, stand and move throughout to perform essential job functions.
- High degree of accuracy and detail orientation.
- Promptly respond to requests for information on hotel facilities and menus.
- Conduct tours of the hotel to include ballrooms, meeting space, guest rooms, food and beverage outlets and public space and meet with clients as needed.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Ability to access and accurately input information.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Ability to understand departmental/hotel financial and sales objectives.
- Adhere and support hotel and corporate policy and procedures.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Marriott systems including CI/TY.
- Experience marketing to the Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE travel markets.
- Experience with digital marketing, SEO, SEM, e-mail campaign management and other general projects
Primary Location: Nebraska-Omaha-Omaha Marriott Capitol District
Work Locations: Omaha Marriott Capitol District 222 N. 10th Street Omaha 68102
Job: Sales & Marketing
Job Posting: Jul 5, 2022, 3:33:15 PM
Location: 222 N. 10th Street, Omaha, NE 68102
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Omaha, NE
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in