Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in National Youth Advocate Program & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Manager
Company Name : National Youth Advocate Program
Company Location : Lafayette, IN 47905
Job Position : Regional Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Who We Are:
We have been serving communities and clients since 1978. We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families. We offer unique and personalized services for families and individuals in four different areas: Prevention/Intervention, Positive Youth Development, Out-of-Home-Placement and Reunification/Permanency.
If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
We know you are compassionate and dedicated to serving your clients and communities and we are dedicated, as your employer to provide you with support to do just that. We look for individuals that are ready to make a direct impact and are excited to be an instrument in supporting the needs of our children, youth and families.
Working At NYAP
- NYAP’s commitment to doing what is best for children, youth and their families is a core value and one that we look for in our newest team members.
- Excellent training and continuing education and development opportunities offered on topics such as: PCIT, NMT, TF-CBT, BFST, CSAYC, TBRI, FFT and many, many more!
- Student Loan Repayment assistance, up to $1,200 per year!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Up to 22 Days Off Each Year! Plus 10 Paid Holidays Per Year!
- Competitive salaries and benefits including a 401(k), Summer Hours Off, Tuition Assistance, and Work Anniversary Trips!
- Peace Leave
Under the supervision of the Executive Director or designee, this position provides regional leadership and operational management to assure regional programming aligns with mission, vision, and values while achieving established growth and revenue targets. This position works collaboratively with employees, foster parents, and community partners, providing and assuring excellence in services provided.
The Regional Director will perform duties including, but not limited to:
- Actively supports, represents, and extends the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Promotes a positive public and internal image of NYAP on a consistent basis.
- Engages in regular marketing, public relations outreach, and advocacy.
- Identifies, evaluates, and cultivates new agency contracts embracing a robust growth perspective.
- Manages all elements of human resources at the regional level as per agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in annual budgeting in collaboration with the Executive Director or designee.
- Responsible for prudent and effective financial management of the region as per agency policies and procedures.
- Assures responsive and effective recruitment and retention of high quality foster parents to effectively serve children and youth with specialized and treatment needs.
- Maintains a minimum regional census of 125 or higher as per established census targets.
- Consistently maintains low employee turnover and high employee satisfaction as per industry standards and agency expectations.
- Assures all employee and client based incidents are promptly addressed to assure safety and risk management expectations are met.
- Conducts regional meetings, and provides or arranges for regular staff development opportunities.
- Completes and responds to requests for all required reporting in a timely manner.
- Completes all required training in a timely manner.
- Supervises and monitors the delivery of licensing, foster care, mental health, and community based services.
- Assures employees consistently achieve established productivity thresholds.
- Participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement activities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Actively participates in regular supervision process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or comparable Human Services field from an accredited institution, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in direct service with youth and families required.
- A valid professional license as required and acceptable by state or contract regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, automotive insurance, and a good driving record.
- A willingness to work flexible and non-traditional hours in the service of foster caregivers, families of origin, employees and persons served.
- Capacity to be flexible and responsive to youth served, foster caregivers, system partners, and internal customers.
- Capacity to remain objective and professional in all areas of job function.
- Demonstrates tolerance and respect for the ideas and actions of others.
- Capacity to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
- Consistently exercises discretion and independent judgement. Readily confers with supervisor in complex or unique situations.
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking resulting in effective time and task management.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others, transferring knowledge and information in easily understandable terms.
- Capacity to interpret and apply organizational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated capacity to remain objective yet connected, manages reactivity and self-regulates in response to challenges.
- Proficient use of desktop and laptop computers, smart phones and tablets, printers, fax machines and photocopiers as well as software including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
If this describes YOU, please apply today!
We are safely and successfully working out in the community and in-home settings.
Covid-19 Vaccination Note:
In spirit of caring for one another and our community, NYAP Immunization policy and procedure requires all employees, contractors, interns, and volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Except to the extent an individual is eligible for an exemption or the policy and procedure is not applicable by law. The State of IL has a separate mandate, For More Information Click Here. For additional information please contact Human Resources at 614-487-3888
NYAP also requires all of our employees, regardless of your title/position, to hold and maintain automobile liability insurance coverage of $100,000/$300,000. Please contact our HR department with questions, 614-487-3888 or [email protected]
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
Benefits listed are for eligible employees as outlined by our benefit policy.
Our organization was established in Ohio and is now in 10 states. We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off. If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in