Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Effective School Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Regional Clinical Director
Company Name : Effective School Solutions
Company Location : York, PA
Job Position : Regional Clinical Director
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Effective School Solutions, a well-established and rapidly expanding organization that is changing the nature of in-school mental health services for elementary, middle school and high school students, is looking for top tier mental health leader to join its team as a Regional Clinical Director. The Regional Clinical Director will provide supervision and oversight to Effective School Solutions clinicians in approximately five school districts, leading the therapeutic programs and managing the relationship with partner district personnel. This role is perfect for someone who has a strong combination of clinical and relationship skills and is looking to make a broad impact in supporting the mental health of at-need students.
The ideal candidate should possess strong clinical and therapeutic skills, and have prior experience working with high school and middle school students. The candidate should also have the communication skills and relationship skills necessary to interact with school district leaders in an advisory capacity, and the project management and supervisory skills necessary to lead ESS clinicians and to lead ESS work in improving mental health outcomes in school districts. The candidate will work with a highly seasoned and professional management team that is dedicated to providing the best possible clinical services. This position will include extensive training to insure that the chosen individual will have strong knowledge in the organization’s protocols and model of services.
Why join Effective School Solutions?
ESS is a dynamic organization with a strong track record of innovation and growth. From its founding in 2009, ESS now serves over 2,000 students in almost 70 districts across 6 states
· ESS provides staff with excellent career opportunities.
· ESS provides time off tied to the school calendar, with limited summer hours.
· ESS understands that its success is tied directly to recruiting and retaining outstanding staff
· Provides clinical and operational oversight of assigned ESS programs and staff.
· Evaluates and trains program staff as needed
· Participates in clinical and administrative meetings on a monthly basis
· Participates in interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for clinical staff development.
· Maintains a positive and collaborative relationship with clinical and school administrators and staff.
· Moderate degree of travel for supervision of staff. Some travel required for participation in off-site meetings and events.
Qualifications and Skills
· 8-10 years of clinical experience treating children and/or adolescents with significant behavioral and emotional challenges is required.
· Must hold a valid PA clinical license in one of the following areas: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT).
· 4-6 years of supervisory experience in a clinical setting preferred.
· Prior experience working in a clinical capacity within a school based program is a plus.
· Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and a solution focused approach to problem solving is preferred.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable using a computer.
· Must be able to complete clinical documentation to ESS standards.
· Competitive compensation
· Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
· Company paid Life Insurance
· 401k with an employer match
· Disability coverage
· Employee Assistance Program
· Access to various discount programs for entertainment/travel as well as access to a childcare network.
Effective School Solutions does not discriminate based on race, gender, creed, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $82,000.00 per ye
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Required)
- Documentation review: 1 year (Preferred)
- LMFT (Required)
- LPC and/or LCSW (Required)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in