Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Judge Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Recruiter Associate
Company Name : The Judge Group
Company Location : Providence, RI
Job Position : Recruiter Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
The Judge Group is Hiring!
Recruiter Associate /Entry Level Recruiter
Are you ready for an exciting, new career path? The Judge Group is looking for driven, money-motivated individuals to join our team as a Recruiter Associate. The Judge Group offers a paid, world-class, 13-week training that teaches recruiters exactly what they need to have a successful career in recruiting. Judge is growing rapidly and there are opportunities to grow in recruiting or in sales. This is a full-time position with a competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
Who is Judge?
The Judge Group, established in 1970, is an international professional services firm headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia area. Judge is a global leader in the areas of technology consulting, staffing solutions, corporate training, and human capital management. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 9,000 professionals and a network 30+ office locations across the United States, Canada, and India. Judge is committed to the success of our clients, consultants, and employees, and by joining our team you will part of an established, growing, and innovative culture who makes developing employee’s top priority.
Are you looking to kick off your sales career in the fields of Technology, Healthcare, Finance & Accounting, with a prominent firm in one of the fastest growing industries? How about working for a high growth and financially sound organization that is experiencing record growth and provides excellent training, innovative technology, multiple career paths, incredibly fun culture that promotes teamwork, constant recognition and high earnings potential, that also values giving back to the community? If so, then the Judge Group could be for you!!
Working at Judge: Everyone starts their career at Judge as a Recruiter. In this role, you will:
- Benefit from a world-class 13 week training period
- Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools and social media
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients
- Perform thorough reference checks
- Negotiate pay rates
- Interact with clients and attend client meetings
Every recruiter has an exciting career path at Judge. Your experience gained as a recruiter develops key sales skills including relationship building, negotiations and gaining an understanding of technical terminology that will prepare you to represent our services as an Account Executive. Within 12 months and upon becoming highly successful in recruiting, you can be promoted to an Account Executive, or continue in recruiting and join the ranks of lead recruiter, delivery manager or recruiting management.
- 4-year degree, or relevant work experience
- Key Traits: Energetic, competitive, confident, persistent, organized, commission-oriented/money motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Some telephone sales or telemarketing experience preferred, not required
- Competitive Base salary and uncapped commission plan with six figure earning potential
- Promotional trips
- Quarterly contests/incentives
- Initial training on-site, and continuous employee development programs through Judge University
- Cell phone reimbursement
- PTO (Personal, Sick and Vacation)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- College tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
About The Judge Group:
The Judge Group is an international professional services firm with deep expertise in consulting, learning, staffing & search, and offshore solutions. We operate across the United States, Canada, and India from over 30 locations and proudly serve over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies across all verticals including financial services, healthcare & life sciences, insurance, technology, government, manufacturing, and telecom/utilities. To learn more, please visit us at www.JUDGE.com.
The Judge Group was recently ranked the 12th Largest Information Technology Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in