Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Thermo Fisher Scientific & they are Hiring Candidates for Recombinant Proteins Technical Sales Specialist – New England
Company Name : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Company Location : Vermont
Job Position : Recombinant Proteins Technical Sales Specialist – New England
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
Recombinant Protein Technical Sales Specialist
Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Sales & Marketing team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
How you will make an impact:
The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) will represent the PeproTech portfolio of cytokines and growth factors, supporting the research of our academic, government, biotech, and pharmaceutical customers! The role will also represent PeproTech’s portfolio of GMP-grade recombinant proteins, used in the development and production of clinical cell therapies.
The Recombinant Proteins TSS operates within the Biosciences Division (BID) and has the responsibility for sales across a focused portfolio of products in the assigned territory. The ideal candidate will apply sales experience, knowledge of relevant scientific fields (stem cell research, immunology, and organoid research), product expertise, market intelligence, and territory leadership skills to grow sales and profitability. Remotely based within the designated region, the TSS will interact with customers through face-to-face meetings, teleconferences, and email communications.
What will you do?
- Put customers first – Respond efficiently to customer requests, explore customer business goals and be a technical resource.
- Establish technical credibility and develop relationships with accounts and colleagues.
- Apply technical and business knowledge to present an attractive value proposition to customers.
- Prospect for new business, qualify sales leads, and generate a strong opportunity funnel. Continually advance opportunities to close business.
- Serve established accounts by tackling technical inquiries and ensuring continuity of product supply. Acquire reagent forecasts quarterly/annually and communicate forecasts with internal teams.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to spread business within the account, grow reagent attachment, and protect against competition.
- Understand the strengths and vulnerabilities of competitors. Contribute to team strategies to overcome competitive obstacles and address opportunities.
- Develop territory business plan and update according to business and market changes. Provide revenue forecasts and reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Work collaboratively with other BID commercial team members to share territory intel and ensure full value is provided to customers.
- Capture, process, and disseminate market feedback and competitive intelligence to support evolution of our product offerings.
- Prepare and deliver exciting, compelling, and focused technical presentations and account-specific product shows.
- Independently balance multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize workload.
- Accept and adapt to change quickly while remaining effective and efficient.
- Attend national conferences that are relevant to our product portfolio including ISSCR, AAI, and Neuroscience.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in any life science field.
- Must have hands-on experience with cell biology and cell culture techniques
- 3+ years technical sales experience (or equivalent work experience) in life sciences, serving academic, government, and biopharma customers is highly preferred.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. A one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
- This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in